Wakanda For Never: Lupita Nyong'o officially a member of #SwirlGang.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If I don’t see a prominent black person in a public relationship ever, I always assume they’re either gay or swirlers, so this is no shocker to me, she been on that type of time.

Gay people and interracial couples have public relationships too sis......

Basically single shaming. Femcel terrorist babbel.

Superstar
Daps
cde07ae1-4eaf-4a9f-89b8-e91336290848_text.gif

atl-chain.gif

Last edited:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:unimpressed:

Where in my text did I say everyday single people?
You said I was shaming single people. I’m talking about people in the public eye who have no problem finding a person to date them.

Gay people and interracial couples have public relationships too sis......

Basically single shaming. Femcel terrorist babbel.
I don’t give a shyt if someone’s single. If a famous sought after black person is ALWAYS single, gay or intermixer , my point still stands.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You said I was shaming single people. I’m talking about people in the public eye who have no problem finding a person to date them.

I don’t give a shyt if someone’s single. If a famous sought after black person is ALWAYS single, gay or intermixer , my point still stands.
So you doing semantics.
If a famous sought after black person is ALWAYS single, gay or intermixer , my point still stands.
You're point is really just your opinion which you're free to have and me to criticize. Famous mfers don't have to have they relationship out infront of the public for your validation mfer.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
So you doing semantics.

You're point is really just your opinion which you're free to have and me to criticize. Famous mfers don't have to have they relationship out infront of the public for your validation mfer.
Nah, no semantics. My original point was PROMINENT, people WHO MATTER, not random nikkas on the street. The average person is more likely to be single nowadays, I said PROMINENT for a reason, you’re the one playing dumb for the sake of arguing for no apparent reason, must’ve struck a nerve.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
And I never mentioned anything about random nikkas on the street. My response was within the context. They don't need your validation sis.
Definitely struck a nerve, the hoodrat raised bytch made energy just came out. Point to where I said they needed my validation. Again, you seem really hurt by this and projecting, that’s all on you, not me.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Definitely struck a nerve, the hoodrat raised bytch made energy just came out. Point to where I said they needed my validation. Again, you seem really hurt by this and projecting, that’s all on you, not me.
Yes, you did strike a nerve! My "bytch made hoodrat energy" is over 9000 right now because of your post. And I'm definitely the one projecting out of the two of us, not the one who superimposes famous people's sexualities and preferences based on their public relationship statuses.

vegeta-its-over9000.gif