Waka Flocka finally reveals why he is voting for Trump and riding for MAGA so hard.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It’s because his logic doesn’t track. He says he wants “men/women to pay for bad policing” trump wants the opposite of that. Does that make sense to you ?
Yeah okay, Trump wants police to just be able to do what they want and harass everybody with no consequences. Because that's what he made the police do during his first presidency, right?

My people :snoop:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Told yaw, but yaw wanna be in denial because yaw squares. Real hood blacks are conservative.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yeah okay, Trump wants police to just be able to do what they want and harass everybody with no consequences. Because that's what he made the police do during his first presidency, right?

Dude, you and Waka need to read an actual newspaper and watch what policies Trump is advocating. He literally said he wants to give police federal immunity from prosecution. That’s 0 accountability for when they fukk up. He’s campaigning on Blue Lives Matter.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Dude, you and Waka need to read an actual newspaper and watch what policies Trump is advocating. He literally said he wants to give police federal immunity from prosecution. That’s 0 accountability for when they fukk up. He’s campaigning on Blue Lives Matter.

And he literally would never do it. He's trying to appeal to a certain demographic by saying that. You know, how politicians talk out of their ass about 99% of their policies in order to get support from the groups they're targeting at that time? Is this your first election?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
And he literally would never do it. He's trying to appeal to a certain demographic by saying that. You know, how politicians talk out of their ass about 99% of their policies in order to get support from the groups they're targeting at that time? Is this your first election?
I don’t want to vote for someone who is working hard to get the white supremist vote. As a Black person I find that fukking WEIRD.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

This is the phoniest I wanna be deep post I've seen in a minute. Trump SAID he wants to give police 100% immunity from prosecution just last week. WTF?
Instead of putting your face in your hand using that smilie, dunk it into a vat of acid. You're headless.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You stupid piece of shyt

https://www.propublica.org/article/...e-for-abuses-the-trump-doj- has-undermined-it

But the pullback goes deeper. The Justice Department has also been undermining the existing agreements between the federal government and abusive police forces across the country, according to interviews with court-appointed monitors and former Justice Department officials.

The Obama Department of Justice entered into 15 consent decrees with law enforcement agencies, up from three under the Bush Justice Department. The settlement agreements, which come after a lawsuit by the federal government alleging unconstitutional policing, compel police agencies to fix themselves while under the close watch of Justice Department attorneys and an outside independent court monitor.

The Department of Justice was still overseeing all of these agreements when Trump entered the Oval Office in 2017. Supporters of the increased oversight worried that the Trump Justice Department would try to pull out of them entirely. It did so in Chicago just before an agreement was to be finalized and tried to in Baltimore. But instead of pulling out completely of those already well underway, it has eased up on enforcing them, managing to avoid negative attention and the ire of uncooperative judges, according to court-appointed monitors and former Justice Department lawyers.

Superstar
Daps

He doesn’t have to directly do it. The worst thing about him is his appointments and cabinet. They’re the ones fukk us over on policy, legal precedence, and justice decisions.

It’s not about him sitting his fat ass in the Oval Office talking shyt. It’s you or me being killed by some overzealous police Cpl, in a bad shoot, and them walking away Scott free because judges know nothing can be done about it. The “law” has his back all the way up to the Supreme Court and circuit courts. Then city, county, state, and federal enforcement agencies can get in your family’s ass, if they make a peep about it, because they won’t face any consequences either.