Waitstation 4 Stans: You've hit a new low!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would be impress with his persistence

Honestly this guy made it his personal life goal to shyt on a video console .....its almost super heroic :skip:

if you were his kid, you'd be impressed with his persistence? really?

i'm sure his kids are confused at why their dad yapping on a computer at all hours of the day and night. i mean at what time can he actually bond with his children? does he just park them in front of an xbox or something? i'm almost considering calling child services, this is damn near neglect

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
if you were his kid, you'd be impressed with his persistence? really?

i'm sure his kids are confused at why their dad yapping on a computer at all hours of the day and night. i mean at what time can he actually bond with his children? does he just park them in front of an xbox or something? i'm almost considering calling child services, this is damn near neglect
I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate on the internet :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka thought europe was a country
Europe is a small country off the coast of Paraguay :ld:
can any of y'all imagine having a father who was this vested in some stupid ass video game beef?

good god, my dad was puttin in work and building a better life for me and my mother. this aint about low blows but nikka YOU HAVE CHILDREN WHO NEED THEIR FATHER. goddamn, shyt is sickening when you think about it
Do you have children? (NO) So in the unlikely event that you get some p*ssy before eventually coming out the closet.
If that day were to come, you would then be exactly what you just described :wow:
This is where you tell me, your young, you got all this time/etc. But your dumbazz excuse doesn't fly
You know why? I actually have kids, cuz I used to get it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin :ohlawd:
I'm older now, whats your young ass excuse? You here all day everyday. When I was younger, I was out and about all day everyday. Having fun chilling, partying/etc. Basically getting my Manziel on. Thats not you tho, your a nerd who never lived a life. Now you wanna dictate mine cuz I'm sonning you?
All the stuff I do online is not for nothing, I'm building something here. So at the end of the day, I'm still getting it iiiiiiiin
While you'll still be a fukkin herb...
Tru Story :manny:
I would be impress with his persistence

Honestly this guy made it his personal life goal to shyt on a video console .....its almost super heroic :skip:
You'd think I was here alone by the way your talking
I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate on the internet :pachaha:
Word of advice, if you want to have intellectual conversations, your not gonna find that with posters who stan me (PS4)
I'm not saying that in the "console war" context. I'm being honest, most of them dudes can't hold a conversation. I joke and say its a spell put out there by the console itself. Sounds unrealistic, but yet explains everything :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is where you tell me, your young, you got all this time/etc. But your dumbazz excuse doesn't fly
You know why? I actually have kids, cuz I used to get it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin :ohlawd:
I'm older now, whats your young ass excuse? You here all day everyday. When I was younger, I was out and about all day everyday. Having fun chilling, partying/etc. Basically getting my Manziel on. Thats not you tho, your a nerd who never lived a life. Now you wanna dictate mine cuz I'm sonning you?
All the stuff I do online is not for nothing, I'm building something here. So at the end of the day, I'm still getting it iiiiiiiin
While you'll still be a fukkin herb...
Tru Story :manny:

there's a few coli posters who's seen my girl on tinychat, and i bet her 22 yr old ass looks way better than that sea-donkey you're laid up with on a used mattress.

but i am a herb, bruh. luckily i don't have the same responsibilities you should be taking care of. nikka rather get on here arguing with ps3 stans than taking his kids to the park or something. shyt is disgusting.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
there's a few coli posters who's seen my girl on tinychat, and i bet her 22 yr old ass looks way better than that sea-donkey you're laid up with on a used mattress.

but i am a herb, bruh. luckily i don't have the same responsibilities you should be taking care of. nikka rather get on here arguing with ps3 stans than taking his kids to the park or something. shyt is disgusting.
Hold up, slow ya roll. You have no idea what I got, but trust me. My bytch BAD, My bytch HOOD, my bytch do stuff that your made up created online bytch wish she could :ufdup:
Bruh, you sound lame as fukk. "Theres a few coli posters who seen my girl on tinychat" :wtf:
I hear ya "Mike Brown's Job" but now you taking topics from what you don't know about my kids to your made up girl
You seem furious right now bruh. How can you talk about how I'm on here, when YOU ARE ON HERE :what:
You got a 22yr old bad bytch you say? You share that girl. How I know?
Your dumbass on here all day every day. What you think a young freak broad gonna do? She gonna be gettin it in with a real nikka. I'm sorry, but your entire angle screams SQUARE. You don't ever see me using "go to insults" :laff:
Why would some fine bytch that has something going on for her wanna be with a dude who can't even be creative?
Trust me bruh, I'm spitting some real OG shyt right now. Real recognizes real. You far from that. And since thats true, I'm not gonna go in on you like I would. I'm not out here trying to create more lifelong enemies with my words. So try to enjoy your life bruh. If you asking? I'm currently living good. No worries over here. 22yr old girl you say? Good luck with that :russ:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reported for making spam threads. Take a break Courtney . take the kids to the park or something.