Waitstation 4 Stans: You've hit a new low!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So this dude..goes out to find useless threads...just to come back and spam the board with them?
The fukk....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can any of y'all imagine having a father who was this vested in some stupid ass video game beef?

good god, my dad was puttin in work and building a better life for me and my mother. this aint about low blows but nikka YOU HAVE CHILDREN WHO NEED THEIR FATHER. goddamn, shyt is sickening when you think about it

DMR

Killa
Daps
can any of y'all imagine having a father who was this vested in some stupid ass video game beef?

good god, my dad was puttin in work and building a better life for me and my mother. this aint about low blows but nikka YOU HAVE CHILDREN WHO NEED THEIR FATHER. goddamn, shyt is sickening when you think about it

can you imagine a father who doesnt even know basic geography? :snoop:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

I would be impress with his persistence

Honestly this guy made it his personal life goal to shyt on a video console .....its almost super heroic :skip: