Wait, so Trump's Platinum Plan is really one page long?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s how they got us on the ship to America; hard core lying. Anyone believe this racist piece of shyt cares anything about black people and they are damn fool. Bigger one than Trump, that’s for sure.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact cube did all that working with trump behind the scenes and never publicly stated it. Tells you enough. How does he expect to speak for blacks if he didn’t reach out and see what they wanted from trump? He thinks he knows what’s best for black America? A 50 year old rapper? You guys Stan celebrities too hard as if their immune to corrupt self indulgence
"I just met with Trump, let him pretend to read my plan then let his campaign cosign me.:stopitslime:

I aint work with him on shyt! And the Dems never worked with me!!!"

"Whatchu mean I never put in work? I worked on ADOS reparations bill with Democrat Gavin Newsom"
:mjlol::mjlol:
Cube lost

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cube didn't write it ---- nor help or consult them though.

Nor did he endorse Trump's plan. They asked could they take something. He was like "whatever."

That's it.

True. But political organization,Black Conservative Federation, is now using Ice Cube in an ad for Trump

@1:10 mark

His placement in the ad implies to the viewer that it's an endorsement.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
WHY DO YOU GOOFIES
KEEP MENTIONING CUBE?

TRUMP ONLY USED ONE THING
FROM CUBES PLAN.
:devil:
:evil:
Cube said there was good things in it yet couldnt detail anything from it when pressed. Then allowed the trump camp to play him by claiming they'll add some of his ideas to it, and then used him for publicity.

Oddly we wouldn't have known much of this had Trump camp advisor not shouted Cube out.

Cube only speaking now cause the doors got blown off.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
True. But political organization,Black Conservative Federation, is now using Ice Cube in an ad for Trump

@1:10 mark

His placement in the ad implies to the viewer that it's an endorsement.

It's always the same misleading shyt with Black Trump supporters - "opportunity zones, criminal justice reform, saving HBCUs" and it's bullshyt.

Ice Cube miscalculated here. :snoop:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Whites are gonna Whites.

And the Dems are using it to make Black men and women go at and disrespect eachother.
I saw the timing and nature of Republicans revealing Cube's input into Trump's plan as old fashioned school yard instigating.
Exploiting age, gender, and class divisions/tensions and sitting back laughing as Black people argue.

If it causes a slight increase of votes from Trump, or non voters among young Black men.....then their plan worked as designed.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I saw the timing and nature of Republicans revealing Cube's input into Trump's plan as old fashioned school yard instigating.
Exploiting age, gender, and class divisions/tensions and sitting back laughing as Black people argue.

If it causes a slight increase of votes from Trump, or non voters among young Black men.....then their plan worked as designed.

Exactly.

And as Black people WE KNOW wha they are doing -- and why they did it. But, for the Dems to manipulate this as a counter attack on Cube and Black men is a sight to see. Especially, when both parties ain't shyt.

To attack Ice Cube and go at him, disrespect -- and straight up lie on this man is unfortunate.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
"I just met with Trump, let him pretend to read my plan then let his campaign cosign me.:stopitslime:

I aint work with him on shyt! And the Dems never worked with me!!!"

"Whatchu mean I never put in work? I worked on ADOS reparations bill with Democrat Gavin Newsom"
:mjlol::mjlol:
Cube lost
He let dem white boys fukk his image with ............
HeartyMajorAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif