Wait, so Trump's Platinum Plan is really one page long?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

shyt is a flyer with rough outline on front, and bullet points on the back.

This is a PLAN?

I heard that it was a single page during an interview, but I thought the host was joking.

This is the final version of the plan, as attached to the tweet by Katrina Pierson.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If he can't even do the thing that got his base all whipped up(building a wall) he's not going to do a DAMN thing for the people that he KNOWS he hates and his base hates.

The only reason I even see him doing this shyt is because he really does want to lose because he realizes being president isn't all about having press conferences and giving big speeches to crowds. He doesn't want to resign though and he wants to appear that he's putting up a fight so he doesn't feel like he went out like a bytch.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact cube did all that working with trump behind the scenes and never publicly stated it. Tells you enough. How does he expect to speak for blacks if he didn’t reach out and see what they wanted from trump? He thinks he knows what’s best for black America? A 50 year old rapper? You guys Stan celebrities too hard as if their immune to corrupt self indulgence

Last edited: