Wait so Soccer can actually end in a tie? :scusthov:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
My qb throwing tds and scoring is more exciting than watching ppl run around in circles to an eventual tie. Goddamn retarded soccer fans need shyt spelled out for you. :mjlol:

-10:timmyumadbreh:

im not even trying to take the piss but have you been on holiday yet? like hve you been to another country before ?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
My qb throwing tds and scoring is more exciting than watching ppl run around in circles to an eventual tie. Goddamn retarded soccer fans need shyt spelled out for you. :mjlol:

-10:timmyumadbreh:

And what about when he overthrows megatron? :heh: @ you getting mad and negging me when you cant comprehend.

Yac Bauer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
football(soccer) n cricket are the most popular.....

its mainly cricket then "soccer"

Depends on the island. Football has surpassed cricket on most of the islands and basketball is really popular as well especially in the Virgin Islands ( US & British) where it's more popular than both.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't usually make that comment but this is why people hate America. When I tall America football with European people they say they aren't fans but are interested if you try to explain aspects of it and are willing to hear you out and I haven't had someone insult me cause I like it. But when I talk soccer with Americans who don't like it they're extremely rude about it and don't want to hear it and just tell me how gay it is. Obviously there's exceptions and different places are better but the cultural ignorance Americans can be proud of is pathetic

whats there to learn. Youre kicking a fukking ball around :russ:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
thread starter lost..............

image.aspx

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
They play it, but its not more popular than basketball and cricket. Might be different in Jamaica. Jamaicans are really into soccer.

I think your overrating basketballs popularity on the islands.
to me it's Cricket, TRACK, Soccer, then Basketball.

The only Island where basketball reins supreme is the US ( and maybe british) Virgin Islands.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The fact that you can lose 10-15 games more than you win during the season and still make the playoffs is :scusthov:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Depends on the island. Football has surpassed cricket on most of the islands and basketball is really popular as well especially in the Virgin Islands ( US & British) where it's more popular than both.

And by football you mean soccer right?

got to clarify so these lame nyggaz that have never left their state understand you.