Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
There's no reason for any black male under 5'8 to not be in shape, cut , diesel, rock, no homo. :yeshrug:

Yeah I think I would have chose different wording

:rudy: ........................ :heh:

But all jokes aside lol, as a short nikka (5”7), I support this statement 1000000% ... we as short nikkas NEED to stay in shape for multiple reasons...

1) end up in a fist fight u gotta be able to defend yourself against an enemy who’s probably gonna be bigger than u.

2) when short nikkas stay in shape, we have a way of looking young/extra youthful... idk if it has to do with the height or not lol. Either way looking youthful is a good thing.

3) If females like how your “built” and how your clothes look on u, they are more likely to dismiss you lack of height and accept it... (I’ve had chicks as tall as 5”10 be on my dikk despite me not being tall, no bullshyt.... I just went on a date with a broad this past weekend who is thikk as fukk and a inch taller than me, she has no issues with my height but she did mention that I look like i’m in shape and she wants to go to the gym with me now)
:youngsabo:

Of course not all chicks like muscles, extremely ripped nikkas or nikkas who care bout fitness, but as long as u look athletic, lean n solid, trust me,more than a few females will take notice!

And 4)

Being short AND out of shape is NEVER a good look. Just makes u look washed n :flabbynsick: looking.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
6e53636cf6081329834842c5bce80370.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah I think I would have chose different wording

:rudy: ........................ :heh:

But all jokes aside lol, as a short nikka (5”7), I support this statement 1000000% ... we as short nikkas NEED to stay in shape for multiple reasons...

1) end up in a fist fight u gotta be able to defend yourself against an enemy who’s probably gonna be bigger than u.

2) when short nikkas stay in shape, we have a way of looking young/extra youthful... idk if it has to do with the height or not lol. Either way looking youthful is a good thing.

3) If females like how your “built” and how your clothes look on u, they are more likely to dismiss you lack of height and accept it... (I’ve had chicks as tall as 5”10 be on my dikk despite me not being tall, no bullshyt.... I just went on a date with a broad this past weekend who is thikk as fukk and a inch taller than me, she has no issues with my height but she did mention that I look like i’m in shape and she wants to go to the gym with me now)
:youngsabo:

Of course not all chicks like muscles, extremely ripped nikkas or nikkas who care bout fitness, but as long as u look athletic, lean n solid, trust me,more than a few females will take notice!

And 4)

Being short AND out of shape is NEVER a good look. Just makes u look washed n :flabbynsick: looking.
Cosign I'm short(under 6ft)
But I'm built similar to omari and I have no troubles wit women on the surface level. :manny:

I actually prefer taller women in the 5'8 / 5'9 range.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these actors short foreal. shyt be camera tricks..

IDK. Maybe short nikkas got good acting Gense..short nikkas big spirits ..

Plus, them lil nikkas nimble and less prone to injures during action scenes .tall lumbering nikkas probably get hurt alot lol.
most tall nikkas are stiff af.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I'm short(under 6ft)
But I'm built similar to omari and I have no troubles wit women on the surface level.
I can believe it bro, for every woman that isn’t concerned about a nikka with an “Omari” type build.... there are just as many other women who go crazy for it

:salute: