Wait...REGINA HALL is 44 Years Old!?!?!? :wtf:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
who the hell is tracey cherelle jones?

AW MAN, I FEEL STUPID. I THOUGHT IT WAS REGINA HALL ALL THESE YEARS.

:deadmanny:

for a time I thought she was Dashiki too :pachaha:

tumblr_mv1u8aZZ0l1qeljzyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mv1u7qDszX1qeljzyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mydm26Um3X1r5gj7eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm9fc8TC9M1qeljzyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mzielmAuzs1r2jycxo1_1280.jpg

She is seriously perfect.

these 2 ladies got a young nikka feelin some type of way:banderas::ohlawd::wub:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I'm high as hell right now ...fukk it, both them hoes bedwench behavior disgusts me, I'm turned off.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who the hell is tracey cherelle jones?

AW MAN, I FEEL STUPID. I THOUGHT IT WAS REGINA HALL ALL THESE YEARS.

:deadmanny:

Regina Halls character in Scary Movie is basically what if Dashiki was in Scary Movie:heh:...I connected d the same dots for whatever reason,thought Regina Hall was a aged Dashiki til I saw either Don't Be A menace again or that episode of Wayans bros wit her later,and realized "that aint the same chick:what:"...then I realized Regina Hall was the stripper in Best Man later on...Dashiki musta been busy for Scary Movie or sumthin.

but don't feel stupid a lot of people made that mistake as crazy as it sounds now,it definitely aint the stupidest thing you said in this thread,Halle not top 25:mjlol:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
@Homeboy Runny-Ray we wanna see the thread of you having 25 better looking females then Halle berry :ufdup:

ive listed them before. aint no thing to do it again.

this time in my own official thread. good idea.

Regina Halls character in Scary Movie is basically what if Dashiki was in Scary Movie:heh:...I connected d the same dots for whatever reason,thought Regina Hall was a aged Dashiki til I saw either Don't Be A menace again or that episode of Wayans bros wit her later,and realized "that aint the same chick:what:"...then I realized Regina Hall was the stripper in Best Man later on...Dashiki musta been busy for Scary Movie or sumthin.

but don't feel stupid a lot of people made that mistake as crazy as it sounds now,it definitely aint the stupidest thing you said in this thread,Halle not top 25:mjlol:

yea, i always assumed that regina hall just looked slightly different cuz she got older. lol.

as for halle berry, i dont know man. im just not into what shes selling. overrated in my book.