Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
*looks @ IGN*

Ps5 review has 1.6 million views :smugbiden:

Series X review has 754K views :lupe:

Series S review has 237K views :mjlol:

Imagine how many views the Ps5 would have with Quick Resume :ohhh:

Honestly, i don’t even think most non-gamers know that the series S is a real thing and most gamer gamers are only getting the x and ps5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
*looks @ IGN*

Ps5 review has 1.6 million views :smugbiden:

Series X review has 754K views :lupe:

Series S review has 237K views :mjlol:

Imagine how many views the Ps5 would have with Quick Resume :ohhh:
Why the fukk are you quoting IGN website statistics like if that means anything in terms of console interest? More Sony gamers frequent that site period so the numbers will favor Sony regardless. quick resume is a real feature, your response was "but but look at these ign views" :laff:

You can say you don't care right, but once your pull up IGN polls that confirms you're really :sadcam: and that's... that's ok
Honestly, i don’t even think most non-gamers know that the series S is a real thing and most gamer gamers are only getting the x and ps5
And yet all you bums was acting like you was gonna get one to accompany your ps5's. I made a thread mocking you about it so :camby:

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why the fukk are you quoting IGN website statistics like if that means anything in terms of console interest? More Sony gamers frequent that site period so the numbers will favor Sony regardless. quick resume is a real feature, your response was "but but look at these ign views" :laff:

You can say you don't care right, but once your pull up IGN polls that confirms you're really :sadcam: and that's... that's ok

And yet all you bums was acting like you was gonna get one to accompany your ps5's. I made a thread mocking you about it so :camby:
tenor.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Quick resume is a dope feature, can’t wait to juggle sports games and rpgs.

Half A $

Pro
Daps

:camby:

You wack as fukk, you should call youself series S

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know shyts rough for xbots when "no quick resume" is the best you can do for trolling material.
The Sony SSD is why it's more powerful, well that and the custom RDNA that has some features of RDNA3. I guess RDNA 3 doesn't have it either :sadcam: You would have it but then you'd really have no storage space :laff: speaking of which, there's still no date on a solution. How is those possible? Don't worry, a game you didn't care about got a remaster so that'll keep you busy until next fall :hubie:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
That quick resume jumping from Netflix to Amazon Prime to YouTube :banderas: