Wait, Luken in prison for 5 years due to drug trafficking?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Luken, cut it out. Its you. Nobody here is crazy except your lying ass hiding behind this corny screenname. Mods feeling sorry for you that they avoiding IP checking you because no telling what you might do to yourself if you get exposed. We know youre not mentally stable.
slipping yourself mickies in gay
clubs done really took its toll on you.
letting strange men spill in your
gizzards done gave you brain rot.
9x48j4l.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Paper Boi, you think this wack shyt is funny? we all know @Luken is obsessed with homosexuality. He cant help himself being the insecure bytch he is.
i don't think that's funny, that's just him shytting on you for sucking on penis

most of the time he is funny, that was just a serious truthful post.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
if you look close at the names on the card Cormega posted Luken IG handle @LordLuken is written in the inside of the card along with other inmates

Why would anyone post that with no explanation, like it’s easy to see :heh: But thanks

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I didn't make it that smiley. Looked around for it but didn't see it.
damn it, shyt is a classic. i can't find it either, but i know i saw it. breh had the little spectacles on his face and the top hat.

lukentales :wow:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
side effects of him mixing cabanuva with his psyche
meds and wine coolers.
:francis:

UKVu0t8.gif

How come ebr
Because i caught @Luken red handed writing @Cat piss martini response to me with morris day gif and all then he suddenly changed his entire response when he realized what he did. i quoted his ass before he did too and confronted his lying ass on it. Yall missed out on it. :lolbron: @Pazzy exposing frauds since 86 but 2001 on sohh.
@Cat piss martini …your witness