Wait, Luken in prison for 5 years due to drug trafficking?

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Im saying the truth. Tell @hex and @CHICAGO to do a ip check on this clown and see if that liar still isnt up on here. Im so fukking tired of these losers doing dumb shyt for daps, likes and attention. And then they have the nerve to talk shyt. Thats why that bytch got humbled
Now Paz :beli:

you know you be doing that shyt too :laugh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can tell they're not the same person

catpiss martini is a pretty funny poster, luken never been funny
Sounds like a personal perception problem. :yeshrug: if you found @Cat piss martini trash funny then you should be able to laugh at @Luken shyt. Hes scared to log into his user name but i know his punk ass is reading this shyt ready to log in his @Cat piss martini name.

I just had to show up in this thread since that bytch thinks im scared because he posted my face pictures. :lolbron:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo ...

is this guy locked up in NY?
He's moving weight across the border?

:russ:
people know his name, if he is an actual inmate somewhere if anyone wants to spend like $5 on a background check all of this info is out there

unless he supposed to be locked up in Canada, in which case idk

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people know his name, if he is an actual inmate somewhere if anyone wants to spend like $5 on a background check all of this info is out there

unless he supposed to be locked up in Canada, in which case idk

That goofy straight from the burbs of toronto telling ducktales about being in the new york state prison system. :mjlol: yall believe anything.