Wait, Luken in prison for 5 years due to drug trafficking?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
beaver-creek-drive-way-1068x601.jpg

This the “prison” he’s in? This looks like the one from the Wire that Bodie walked straight out of. :dead:
Where's @3Rivers to photoshop Luken escaping this prison :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Catpiss and Luken post nothing alike. I don't see how they can be the same person.
Wait, what?

Breh is seriously off the deep end. He also claims that I am also someone else here, as well as a poster on a forum I've never used. When I ask him what evidence there is that we're the same people or what our posting styles have in common, he never answers. But he's SURE it's true. I'm pretty sure he's one of those guys who thinks the FBI is following him and his mailman has been replaced by a body snatcher.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is seriously off the deep end. He also claims that I am also someone else here, as well as a poster on a forum I've never used. When I ask him what evidence there is that we're the same people or what our posting styles have in common, he never answers. But he's SURE it's true. I'm pretty sure he's one of those guys who thinks the FBI is following him and his mailman has been replaced by a body snatcher.
You are a known liar who cant even own up to your bullshyt so why are you talking? Wasnt you supposed to be leave the forum back 3 or 4 years ago because you felt "bullied" because your dnc shilling got challenged hard. You already got caught red handed making up stories by other users and a staff member on here. A so called family man that has the time to write essays on here day and night. If i were you, id shut the fukk up. You arent who you say you are and YOU KNOW IT.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Professor Emeritus dumbass gonna get humbled again where he flees the forum. For a known liar, youre too cocky thinking you wont be exposed again. Your prime time exposure is coming. Keep laughing.