Wait! Let me find out San Antonio got the finest women in Texas

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Honestly, the first thing I realized is that the fanbase that grew up with Drake is definitely up in age now.

Crazy to realize Travis Scott and Carti fans aren't too far behind.

Time really flies.
Millenials and older zoomers literally grew up with Drake from the mixtapes to now.

Oldest members of Gen z are already in their late 20s. Crazy how time flies for real.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Due to sheer volume, you’re gonna see some fine ass “non-fridge shaped” mexican women in San Antonio, Austin, South Texas, etc. Think Selena’s. She was shapely and had a fat ass. There are Tejano(texan of Mexican descent) women shaped just like that. I knew some Mexican baddies in Texas and Oklahoma. :wow:

EastAfrixan

Rookie
Daps
I saw this thread and I couldn’t stop laughing :pachaha:

Also, this chicks love wearing a TON of makeup. :sadbron:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
there's bad mufukkas down here same as anywhere else. when i was coaching football we played a team from the NE side and there was so many bad mixed broads (Black and mexican) on the other team's sidelines that I thought they were all related. but they weren't. just alotta heavy mixing going on over there.

san antonio is the 8th largest city in the country if i remember right so of course there's gonna be fine women here. any Gold's gym in the city will show you that.

i will say this tho, if you down here complaining there ain't no women and ain't getting any p*ssy then you ain't getting any p*ssy anywhere, and i mean that shyt.

EastAfrixan

Rookie
Daps
there's bad mufukkas down here same as anywhere else. when i was coaching football we played a team from the NE side and there was so many bad mixed broads (Black and mexican) on the other team's sidelines that I thought they were all related. but they weren't. just alotta heavy mixing going on over there.

san antonio is the 8th largest city in the country if i remember right so of course there's gonna be fine women here. any Gold's gym in the city will show you that.

i will say this tho, if you down here complaining there ain't no women and ain't getting any p*ssy then you ain't getting any p*ssy anywhere, and i mean that shyt.
I live in San Antonio. Yes!!! I have seen plenty of overweight women but also, I have seen plenty of BADDIES. :whew: