Wait a minute, DJ Vlad can't pull out $100k out of his bank account?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

1:38:00

- "I DM'ed him on Instagram to do an interview. We agreed to do the interview for $100k, it's the most I've ever spent on an interview by far"
- "The agreement was I would do the interview, with the assumption that I was found not guilty"
- "The problem was, he said he wants the money in cash. I had to check with my CFO if that was ok"
- "OJ said he wants the entire amount before he walks into the room, and I said no. I can't risk him walking out in the interview after 20 min"
- "I told them I can do half up front, half at the end. They still said no. OJ said 100k up front or no deal"
- "I couldn't take the $100K risk for my company. I'm not NBC where I can just write off a check with no problem"

Damn, the #1 culture vulture who has been instigating beefs for 15+ plus years ain't got it like that? :dahell:
The Pop the balloon plumber dude could pull out $100k out of his bank account, so why not Vlad? :dahell:

Shout out to OJ Simpson for attempting to swindle DJ Vlad, only wanting to do a short interview for 100k :deadrose:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he can take it out. he can't waste it on a bullshyt interview not happening

not an unreasonable position to be in :skip:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

1:38:00

- "I DM'ed him on Instagram to do an interview. We agreed to do the interview for $100k, it's the most I've ever spent on an interview by far"
- "The agreement was I would do the interview, with the assumption that I was found not guilty"
- "The problem was, he said he wants the money in cash. I had to check with my CFO if that was ok"
- "OJ said he wants the entire amount before he walks into the room, and I said no. I can't risk him walking out in the interview after 20 min"
- "I told them I can do half up front, half at the end. They still said no. OJ said 100k up front or no deal"
- "I couldn't take the $100K risk for my company. I'm not NBC where I can just write off a check with no problem"

Damn, the #1 culture vulture who has been instigating beefs for 15+ plus years ain't got it like that? :dahell:
The Pop the balloon plumber dude could pull out $100k out of his bank account, so why not Vlad? :dahell:

Shout out to OJ Simpson for attempting to swindle DJ Vlad, only wanting to do a short interview for 100k :deadrose:

OJ hit Vlad with the
you-not-even-qualified.gif

To interview me without 100K up front.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Can't listen, but Vlad gotta be in the 10 million dollar neighborhood.

To be honest, I wouldn't trust myself with $100k liquid. I don't trust myself with $10k in the bank. I would just fukk it off on bullshyt like I always do.