Waist Beads

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Hey Ladies,

Do you wear waist beads? How do you wear yours: Around the waist or around the hips? Inside or outside of your clothes? One or more? What does it represent...i.e. Choice of stone, color, etc.? Where do you recommend purchasing them from (Merchant that has good customer service, return policy, etc.)? Is it just for personal style or weight management?

<------(I think this is how I'm going to wear mine)

TIA

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I love em. I been wanting to buy some for the longest or learn to make my own but haven't had a chance (new project yay!!) I think I'm gonna learn this weekend, shouldn't be hard. I follow this lady on insta who sells them

Last edited:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I love em. I been wanting to buy some for the longest or learn to make my own but haven't had a chance (new project yay!!) I think I'm gonna learn this weekend, shouldn't be hard. I follow this lady in insta who sales them

Thanks!
I love all the the ones she's wearing except the one with the clear bar-like stones. Going to have a better look.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I love em. I been wanting to buy some for the longest or learn to make my own but haven't had a chance (new project yay!!) I think I'm gonna learn this weekend, shouldn't be hard. I follow this lady in insta who sales them

That page :whew:.