Wade and James have mommy issues -Jason Whitlock

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I seriously hate this guy... Just loathsome character. Never really that serious to get this personal.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this man Whitlock is an embarrassment to sports journalism

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:stopitslime: if this wasn't about Lebron and Wade, you'd be co-signing. You're butt hurt because nobody can't say shyt about your James and Wade without you looking like :wtf:Or :merchant:.

Fat boy has a little point. It's not THAT deep though, but I can see where his thinking is.

Nah, fatboy would have a little point if we weren't talking about a 3-time MVP and an NBA champion/Finals MVP, not to mention the other champions/superstars that came from one-mother households.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
this man Whitlock is an embarrassment to sports journalism

The sad part is he swear he's Ralph Wiley reincarnated. His last podcast was hilarious. nikka wanted everyone on the Pacers traded w/ the exception of Hibbert & West. Was making cases to have Vogel & Bird fired and the whole nine.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I don't think there is anything plausible to back up his claims, dude is just a shytty hot topic writer :pacspit:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
i agree with this shyt

aint no nikka telling me what to do and I was raised the same way as those bums

they just dont man the fukk up ever unless its against steve kerr type dudes

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does have a point that coming up in a certain type of household can impact you as adult. The way he tried to spin it sucked though. Bron and Wade have come out and run Spolestra's sucky offense without publicly complaining about it and co-exist and cooperate with each other very well. Meanwhile the nikkas that he listed as the good examples coming from 2 parent households had ball hogging issues, got coaches fired, literally attacked teammates, and had trouble co-existing with other superstar teammates.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
dude wrote an article a few months ago shytting on kobe's legacy to big up bron and wade. no mention of the players parents.

now he's bigging up kobe's legacy to shyt on said players. suddenly it's because of their parents?

convenient c00nery.