Wack100 Gets Pressed By Big U’s Nephew. Had Wack Scared to Put It On Piru

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude slapped/punched on Wack 100? Lol. I believe it just off of how confident dude sounds and how unconfident Wack 100 sounds, you can tell he's lying just from the lack of confidence/aggression that he has...he had that for everyone else except this dude.

Why is Wack100 and his people moving around Cali without straps given all the shyt he's allowed his mouth to get him in? Seems weird. Or was he strapped but he was just scared to draw down because he knew the ramifications? :ohhh:, if that's the case he's really really a bird.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
I really hope this shyt gets resolved I don’t like wack but if this shyt gets out of hand it’s not him or big u who’s getting hurt and once it starts it goes on for years
Even tho I said this and I do belive this but let me clarify that certain ppl/person (singular) needs to be made an example of if this isn’t some cointelpro shyt (because other ppl should’ve been handled but magically haven’t like I said cointelpro shyt) I have absolutey no issue with what happens some words can never be forgiven never be walked back

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude slapped/punched on Wack 100? Lol. I believe it just off of how confident dude sounds and how unconfident Wack 100 sounds, you can tell he's lying just from the lack of confidence/aggression that he has...he had that for everyone else except this dude.

Why is Wack100 and his people moving around Cali without straps given all the shyt he's allowed his mouth to get him in? Seems weird. Or was he strapped but he was just scared to draw down because he knew the ramifications? :ohhh:, if that's the case he's really really a bird.

Apparently he was strapped and flashed on some other dudes during another confrontation with some more 60s that same night

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

Should I be surprised that a dude that sees Hassomoxeual Cambel as a super G also believes Wack Crater Face words as well?
:russ:
The internet ruined these generation man. Type of people to see a drunk bun in the bus, screaming and woofing and think "he must be some gangsta in his spare time for sure".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: So, “Put it on the hood” is the magical Phrase that renders a West Coast dudes incapable of lying!
It's the West Coast gangmemer Oath, also heard them say "on my momma" or "on mommas"

Equivalent to 80s/90s NYC "word is bond" "that's my word"
Also other versions in diff places "swear to God" "Mum's Life" "Wallahi" etc etc

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: That happens a lot on the west coast. Most "gangstas" don't carry guns.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: So, “Put it on the hood” is the magical Phrase that renders a West Coast dudes incapable of lying!
it's too dangerous

there's killers that will turn your lights off for taking that shyt lightly

Wack already has enough enemies without alienating the home team