WACK 100 says Kendrick has at least 7 more diss tracks for Drake. Bravo Coole said the most direspectful tracks have yet to come

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This, a lot of the current gen will look at as bullying and start turning on Kendrick/get sympathetic towards Drake. I'm confident Kendrick's Smart enough to not make that mistake, hasn't missed a step yet.

Tbh he still needs to reply to the heart part 6. nikka was talkin all kinds of shyt about Whitney and also said the nikka got molested. So I wouldn’t be mad if he dropped one.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh he still needs to reply to the heart part 6. nikka was talkin all kinds of shyt about Whitney and also said the nikka got molested. So I wouldn’t be mad if he dropped one.
Does he really need to with these numbers :heh:.

I know sales don't necessarily matter but that was the 1 Trump card Drake has always had.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he really need to with these numbers :heh:.

I know sales don't necessarily matter but that was the 1 Trump card Drake has always had.

this isn’t hate but he needs these same numbers when not mentioning Drake . He does selk
But if he goes back to regular sales then it’s gonna be oh you only do this when mentioning Drake . His tour numbers are always good

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isn’t hate but he needs these same numbers when not mentioning Drake . He does selk
But if he goes back to regular sales then it’s gonna be oh you only do this when mentioning Drake . His tour numbers are always good
Tour numbers show a loyal core fanbase. I don't think you'll ever see any Kendrick fan try to claim he's on the same level commercially as Drake but at the same time he's not a nobody and always sold well even while having singles that aren't overly mainstream.
I don't think Kdot cared too deeply about being the most popular or was very good at not showing he cared which is a very smart play. 50 found that out the hard way.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
fukk that, Drake insisted on insulting his family even as he waved the white flag, only reason I’m not dropping if I’m Kendrick is to let Not like us breathe til the video drops then I’m finishing my plate. I’d at least leak them accidentally on purpose lol

Who got that boogeyman Cover that was playoff for all the dogs?

The next record should be “The Heart Part 5.” Reclaim the name and address everything. Like his victory speech i guess

lib123

All Star
Daps
People shouldn't be so quick to count out Drake primarily because he has the backing and support of Lucian Grainge. Kendrick doesn't have someone that wealthy and powerful in his corner. Lucian could find damning info about Kendrick if he really wants to.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Not sure if he just got confirmation or if he just read what the tde camp been saying but we now have multiple people confirmed Kdot has many more ready for Drake
He says Drake never expected Kendrick to destroy him like that :whoo:

We knew this shyt before crater face