VR got its first classic brehs...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IGN gave it a 9.
Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review - IGN

THE VERDICT

It’s hard to overstate how incredibly different and exciting Astro Bot Rescue Mission’s new perspective is for the platform genre. The depth of the PSVR’s 3D leads to some truly incredible moments, like when Captain Astro leaps from eye level down to a trampoline metres below, only to bounce up and over your head. In almost every level I audibly gasped or smiled with delight, like when I needed to duck my head underwater to watch the little robot swim through some pipes or simply when Captain Astro would stand close enough to touch. The challenging platforming and natural implementation of VR make it one of the most interesting and genuinely new-feeling games in recent memory. Astro Bot Rescue Mission delivers on the potential of PSVR and is a must-buy for owners of the device.

9.0 Amazing

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Just finished the campaign and I can say this is a top 5 game of the year for me. Bout to go back try for the platinum

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Probably around 6-7. I didn’t play in one play through nor did I do any of the challenge levels. I also gotta go back and get a few bots and chameleons I missed.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not yet. This and Moss are the ones on my playlist for the moment. I hope Creed is good though. A good boxing game would be awesome for VR.

Moss is my favorite VR game :wow:.

Creed getting a lot of good reviews.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:I'll be the judge of that.
:to:Whenever Best Buy finally gets this game back in stock
The game is a joy and literally put a smile on my face several times. It evoked that kid like feeling when you first played a PS1 or N64 game if you get my drift e.g. that's where teh Super Mario 64 references come from. It's not that the game is literally Mario 64 in VR, but it is certainly evocative of that in terms of "feel".

The game is easily worth mentioning in best games of the year imo.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This is really good. Vr is definitely dope to play once in a while. Worth the purchase.