VR gaming won't be mainstream until headsets are 50 bucks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not from me buddy.

shyts dumb, though augmented reality is a little less dumb.
According to this dev, the answer is Yes

Xbox One to Natively Support Oculus Rift? - Hardcore Gamer

I'm still not convinced on the whole VR thing, but this is a big deal if true :ehh:

So the coli deems this news not worthy of conversation, but the next thread titled "Larrybox eats a hamburger" will do numbers

A tech forum that's totally disinterested in tech:ehh:

Subforum should be renamed "The Fanboy"

:smh:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I just mentioned. Astro Bot Rescue Mission.

It's easily the best VR , no scratch that one of the BEST games out period and I guarantee you if Nintendo made it, it'd be called the savior of VR gaming that Nintendo figured out.

Ask anyone who played it in the PSVR thread.

@Kamikaze Revy @Methodical @502Nels @iceberg_is_on_fire @Lord Bison

It didn't get a 90 on Metacritic by accident.
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission

Let these nikkas stay sleep. I'm tired of talking until I'm blue in the face how dope this VR Gaming shyt is. I put Astro Bot up there with the most revolutionary experiences playing for the first time like (SF2, Virtua Fighter, FFVII, MGS, Mario 64, Shenmue) that sparks a paradigm shift in how we play Video Games.

I feel sorry for anyone who's knocking VR because they're too closed minded or too broke to see that the future is straing them right in the face. In the end they're just going to get left behind. :flabbynsick:

This is what Kojima-Sama has to say about VR

"VR is a “powerful medium that has the ability to change not only games but our lives”. He goes a step further by explaining how it could potentially shape things right down to how we order our food. “It’ll have a large impact on our culture at large.”

I believe that in the very near future, games and movies will meld together,” he says. “The main difference is that a movie is not interactive, whereas a game is. It’s almost like industrial design, where you need to think about the way many people will interact with a product and design it around that. That’s a big difference between movies and games. - Hideo Kojima

kojima_psvr.jpg

Just finished installing Farpoint and got my AIM charged up, bout to strap up and go into another world. Imma catch yall when I get back to Earth :umad:

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I know that VR in still in its infancy as far as development. I buy a lot of peripherals for the consoles and my PSVR is one of the ones that has provided great value for what it is worth. I jumped in at $300 and I've been blown away by what I've seen. The crown jewel to me is currently Astro Bot. This is something that needs to be experienced to be understood. Very rarely do I ask my wife to try a game that I get but I was like, you have to sit down and at least try this. This is the game that passes the "why did you want to spend money on this shyt test' from your spouse. It helps that it is such as well made game. I play games for the enjoyable and the experiences that they create. Astro Bot creates one hell of an experience. The other top games do as well but man, to experience the best display of VR at consumer prices, it's none other than Astro Bot. To me, as far as experience wise, it's up there with the first time I played Mario 64, Goldeneye, Final Fantasy 7, Ocarina of Time or Shenmue. I'll remember the experience forever.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
VR need a GTA type game
Literally just make Vice City VR and it’ll sell like hotcakes

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
May actually buy this with all these suggestions

But I'm hoping there is an affordable and easy local VR solution in the future to experience it with family at home

This solo shyt is for incels

A few of the VR games are multiplayer, The disc that comes with psvr has a few games you can play with family on the couch. For the price psvr is dope and RE7 is on another level, and as for someone who played skyrim 3284758275097095708978958905 times its quite different in vr. Also next VR has so much potential, its better than being there live

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Playing in vr my first time was a similar experience to how I felt playing 3d done right.

shyt gave me the same feelings I felt playing mario 64 on the N64