VPN

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What PAID VPN's are you guys recommending?

I love using Download Managers (I used IDM), but I need to get my torrent/soulseek on for music.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
There was brehs on YouTube saying you could make your own but I never troubled with that :hubie:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

I love using Download Managers (I used IDM), but I need to get my torrent/soulseek on for music.
I love mullvad. Mullvad VPN - Privacy is a universal right
No deals or specials ever, just a flat €5 a month with 10% off if you pay for it in crypto. No logs, and they don't even have accounts. You pay and they issue an account number. You can keep adding time to that number or you can just get a new number everytime. You can actually pay them by just mailing them cash too lol, they take every kinda payment you can think of if you really really paranoid. They do also sell account cards on amazon now too though. They also have a 30-day cash back guarantee.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
For my debrid gang brehs premiumize subscription comes with usenet access and a VPN too. Its like 8 a month. Not a bad deal for all that it does.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ExpressVPN all the way. Here’s my link so we both get a month free