VOTE: OK Brehs, Who Is Putting Out The BEST Music, GOOD, MMG, or YMCMB??

Who is putting out the BEST music?

• GOOD

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • MMG

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • YMCMB

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
nobody outside of the coli even knows wtf top dawg entertainment is :pachaha:

and im a kendrick fan.

Either you don't enjoy women & weed, or you simply don't live anywhere near the WEST :manny: , out in L.A. this dude is hot, even college b*tches fvck with dude :win:

If it's not ratchet b*tches they only listen to Tyga :huhldup: :why:

... This n*gga Kendrick, got the city on his back right now :smugdraper:

Oh and I haven't even talked about Schoolboy Q and Soul brother number 2 :ooh:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

these nikkaz look like a bunch of homo pirates :childplease:

So I suppose you prefer this ---->
lil_wayne_vma11.jpg
:leon:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Either you don't enjoy women & weed, or you simply don't live anywhere near the WEST :manny: , out in L.A. this dude is hot, even college b*tches fvck with dude :win:

If it's not ratchet b*tches they only listen to Tyga :huhldup: :why:

... This n*gga Kendrick, got the city on his back right now :smugdraper:

Oh and I haven't even talked about Schoolboy Q and Soul brother number 2 :ooh:

:what: didnt i just say im a kendrick fan

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Good is puttin out the dopest shyt to me, MMG probably get the most play all around though.

YMCMB on life support

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
At first I thought this would be tough then I broke it down by camp starting from the least:

YMCMB:
Tyga: He's ehh to me dont listen to him but his music is cool for what it is
Wayne: C4=:trash:
Nikki: I dont really rock with her at all she doesnt make music that has any entertainment value for a nikka such as my self
Drake: The only one in the camp worth listening to right now. I fukked with Take Care

GOOD Music (with the assumption that 2chainz is not part of them)
Pusha T: I fukks with him but the only material he got is that one mixtape I forget the name of
Big Sean: Was a fan of Finally Famous 3 till it ran its course. I did not fukk with his album at all.
Cudi:dope I fukks with MOTMII
Kanye West: Big yeezy fan but I didnt fukk with MBDTF execept for a few songs

MMG:
I fukked with the group album Self Made Vol 1, a couple songs on Vol 2 were straight as well
Stalley: Not much of a fan
Wale: I fukked with Ambition
Meek: I fukked with both Dreamchasers
Ross: I fukked with Teflon Don, I fukked with a decent amount of Rich Forever

The group with the most versatility and potential is GOOD, but the group with the most consistency and is making the best music to me right now MMG. But the group whose the biggest is YMCMB. I also fukk with Drake's Take Care more than any of the albums I had listed

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This would be an interesting thread comparing the up and coming camps as well
A$AP mob
RVIDXR KLVN
TDE

The only thing is right now TDE would win that poll by a landslide so Ill prolly save that thread for next year lol. The other groups just dont have much material to compare plus everybody on hear already dikkrides BadHabits, Control System, and Section 80. Only other thing touching those is LiveLoveAsap. Quite frankly I fukks with LiveLoveAsap more than any of those.

Jeezy needs to get his shyt together with CTE. Cause TM103 was dope, Freddie is dope and can make good shyt and if he added other artist he could be on some shyt. He need to pick up Don Trip

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This would be an interesting thread comparing the up and coming camps as well
A$AP mob
RVIDXR KLVN
TDE

The only thing is right now TDE would win that poll by a landslide so Ill prolly save that thread for next year lol. The other groups just dont have much material to compare plus everybody on hear already dikkrides BadHabits, Control System, and Section 80. Only other thing touching those is LiveLoveAsap. Quite frankly I fukks with LiveLoveAsap more than any of those.

Jeezy needs to get his shyt together with CTE. Cause TM103 was dope, Freddie is dope and can make good shyt and if he added other artist he could be on some shyt. He need to pick up Don Trip

Honestly man, if Gibbs gets shelved it would be one of the most disappointing things to happen in recent memory