Voice of Mario since Mario had a voice retires

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Still can’t believe internet dorks were in their feelings that this face wasn’t casted for the movie. Yea this is the face I wanna see every where advertising the movie.

mario.jpg
:dame: you’d rather see prat? I bet he was salty about the movie and that’s why he left

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can’t believe internet dorks were in their feelings that this face wasn’t casted for the movie. Yea this is the face I wanna see every where advertising the movie.

mario.jpg
i mean the movie was going to sell itself, nobody went and saw that shyt because "OH shytTTT CHRIS PRATT VOICING MARIO, I'M IN NOW"

:patrice:

the "real life" face of the movie should have been Miyamoto if it was gonna be somebody.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
i mean the movie was going to sell itself, nobody went and saw that shyt because "OH shytTTT CHRIS PRATT VOICING MARIO, I'M IN NOW"

:patrice:

the "real life" face of the movie should have been Miyamoto if it was gonna be somebody.
lol imagine the clowning that movie would had gotten if that dude read the dialogue in his Mario voice, the best thing they did was not casting him.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Bet they use AI to generate the voice going forward.

Edit: somebody said it already

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Apparently new voice actors are already in the upcoming Mario Wonder game

Sounds close to the OG voice so some will not notice it

so I wonder why he is not doing Mario voice anymore
probably money and Nintendo comes off as stingy.