Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. Preliminary reports state North Korea has sent 12,000 troops to Ukraine

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
The world is unfair. Sometimes countries invade other countries and get away with it - see Iraq 2003
The Iraqi war and every scrap in the ME is way more justifiable than this Russia-Ukraine shyt.

Don't throw rocks and try to hide your hands and don't be a bully and the big boy countries won't have to put you in timeout.:yeshrug:

If Saddam was focused on being a leader for his people and not a rapist genocidal piece of terrorist garbage he would be alive and not a pack.

Oh well though.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Iraqi war and every scrap in the ME is way more justifiable than this Russia-Ukraine shyt.

Don't throw rocks and try to hide your hands and don't be a bully and the big boy countries won't have to put you in timeout.:yeshrug:

If Saddam was focused on being a leader for his people and not a rapist genocidal piece of terrorist garbage he would be alive and not a pack.

Oh well though.
Once he went after Kuwait he had wrote his death certificate. It was just a matter of when not if.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

Oh well though.
:lolbron::dead::mjlol::banderas: