Superstar
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No it doesn't did you even look at the link you gave me it clearly shows it can't do 4k 120hz
From the article... :gucci:

Update 10/26/2020: We retested the supported resolutions with a HDMI 2.1 source. The review has been updated.

This TV supports most common resolutions at 60Hz. As mentioned in the 'Input Lag' section, it skips frames with 120Hz content on any resolution, including 4k @ 120Hz. Originally, it would skip frames with 1080p and 1440p @ 120Hz only with Game Low Latency enabled, but after a firmware update, it skips frames at all times.

It also displays proper chroma 4:4:4 with any resolutions at 60Hz, but not at 120Hz. You have to set your PC to 'RGB' and not 'Chroma 4:4:4' because 'Chroma 4:4:4' looks bad. With the PC set to 'RGB', the TV grays out the Full Color 4:4:4 option.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how does it compare to the LG OLED
The vizio isn't as burn in proof as the LG.
Neither is totally burn in proof, a game like fifa is supposedly bad for either TV but the burn in goes away if it's not left for too long on a static image. And image that might last for 3 min afterwards on an LG might stick around for 15 min on the vizio. shyt like that, and it's not received all it's next gen updates as of yet but neither has most TVs...
no 4k 120z, whats the point

I guess for 900, it will be better than getting that TCL QLED
no need to guess, there's people who do these comparisons for a living. Stop the fomo...
It has 120 just no vrr.
It will get vrr, and again most sets don't have that yet. No set including the LG CX can do 4k/120 HDR with VRR. Not yet. how I know? Stop the fomo...
Better than a non-OLED, but not fukking with an LG or Sony. Not having VRR is not what you want if you're gaming seriously.
Sony's TV is not even next gen ready, and just recently got an update to work with the ps5. Other TVs because of Sony are not fully compatible today which fools ppl into thinking the Sony TV is special. it isn't...
Save your money for the LG brehs this TV is bs. The 2.1/ 120fps port's don't work with the ps5. I either get no source or a white screen. I thought I just had a faulty unit but a lot of people on reddit have the same problem. I'm returning definitely returning this.
Or you can do a Google search, there's a reason it's not working and it's not exactly what you think. Most TVs are not next gen ready as of today. I'll set you straight, you'll learn what's going on with your tv and others...

This video should address your TV issues more directly

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Now fomo is straight but not everybody is perfect.

This guy bashed fomo while making valid points. But fomo says in one of his videos the cx isn't the best long-term and that you should wait.

That point about waiting is what I want to shed light on because the notion that the cx can do no wrong is just flat out false :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vizio isn't as burn in proof as the LG.
Neither is totally burn in proof, a game like fifa is supposedly bad for either TV but the burn in goes away if it's not left for too long on a static image. And image that might last for 3 min afterwards on an LG might stick around for 15 min on the vizio. shyt like that, and it's not received all it's next gen updates as of yet but neither has most TVs...

no need to guess, there's people who do these comparisons for a living. Stop the fomo...

It will get vrr, and again most sets don't have that yet. No set including the LG CX can do 4k/120 HDR with VRR. Not yet. how I know? Stop the fomo...

Sony's TV is not even next gen ready, and just recently got an update to work with the ps5. Other TVs because of Sony are not fully compatible today which fools ppl into thinking the Sony TV is special. it isn't...

Or you can do a Google search, there's a reason it's not working and it's not exactly what you think. Most TVs are not next gen ready as of today. I'll set you straight, you'll learn what's going on with your tv and others...

This video should address your TV issues more directly

it has VRR, do you even look at the rtings comparison you fukking moron

you don't even have a 4k TV so why are you even talking about this

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
it has VRR, do you even look at the rtings comparison you fukking moron

you don't even have a 4k TV so why are you even talking about this
Look bruh, don't you think it's ran it's course of you talking to me like that? I been had a 4k set right, but let's act like we in person. I'd slap the fukk outta you if you thought about talking to me like that so chill the fukk out :stop:

What TV are you saying had VRR that I said didn't? :dahell: We can get to the bottom of this, if you was the expert on all these TVs you'd be teaching instead of complaining. Hollaback

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look bruh, don't you think it's ran it's course of you talking to me like that? I been had a 4k set right, but let's act like we in person. I'd slap the fukk outta you if you thought about talking to me like that so chill the fukk out :stop:

What TV are you saying had VRR that I said didn't? :dahell: We can get to the bottom of this, if you was the expert on all these TVs you'd be teaching instead of complaining. Hollaback

shyt bytch ass up, you always chiming with some long reading response about some bullshyt

you little bytch stop talking tough on the internet, you not doing anything to anyone take this verbal abuse and love it

You just said this Vizio Oled doesn't have VRR which is false, it had problems with the 3080 just like OLED did that had to be patched

you don't have a next gen console you don't have a 4k tv, stay in your lane