ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because he sold his soul man.

THIS is what a sell out looks like.

To any of us, a hunnit milly is fukk you cash, that same money got him copping please to racist Indians he could break with one hand.

You tell me is the money worth it at that point?

IDK what to tell you about van jones... it boggles my mind he has 100M right now and still crying like a docile bytch on tv... dude is worst than alex jones...:mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He kept it professional.

actually it was pretty respectful on both sides.

nikka said his family was threatened didn't demand a public apology so why not just say My Bad and leave it at that? None of these staged "pull ups" is gonna lead to hands being thrown so it doesn't really matter.
I came in ready to call Van a bytch, because it's self-evident and Vivek is clearly a clout-chasing whatever equivalent word there is for an Indian c00n, but I ain't mad at this exchange.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I came in ready to call Van a bytch, because it's self-evident and Vivek is clearly a clout-chasing whatever equivalent word there is for an Indian c00n, but I ain't mad at this exchange.
Yep this youtuber and Coli expected a moment.

there's no such thing as pulling up on a media personality.

Andrew Cuomo pulled up on someone calling him Fredo he lost his job and Trump made a T shirt out of it.

Totally not worth it, no one is getting slapped.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
That’s apparently what makes him cry so easily. He remembers the litany of nikkas he’s killed with his bare hands and just can’t control the flood of emotions. Jujitsu nikkas ain’t to be toyed with.
pos rep for using litany alone:russ: