vito corleone and michael corleone's talk in the godfather appreciation thread

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
do you think Vito would of had Fredo killed if he was in the same position that Michael was in Godfather Pt. 2

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tattaglia is a pimp..

He could of never outfought Santino.. What I didn't realize until this day is that it was Barzini all along..

:banderas:

His admiration for Sonny is one of the best parts of the performance. Brando knocks it out of the park.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you think Vito would of had Fredo killed if he was in the same position that Michael was in Godfather Pt. 2

Never. That's the difference between the two of them. Vito did it for family, Michael did it for power. Think about breaking bad. Vito is who Walt said he was, Michael is who he actually was.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
my dad quotes this movie religiously. i mean, he quotes this movie daily

that "careless" quote is one his go to quotes too:wow:
My dad does the same thing. Every time he would bbq he would say, "Come over here and learn something. You may have to cook for 20 guys someday". I'd just look at him like :beli:

And another favorite is, "Santino don't interfere"

First2Riot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad does the same thing. Every time he would bbq he would say, "Come over here and learn something. You may have to cook for 20 guys someday". I'd just look at him like :beli:

:russ: you might have to one day Breh :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

yeah? :myman:

yeah man, no matter what it is that's goin' on, somehow my dad finds a way to incorporate a godfather quote in the mix :obama:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yes. Fredo crossed the line. He turned on family. That's a very dangerous enemy. Even exiling him, he's still roaming the world with that hatred in his heart. He'll come back eventually.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The most tragic part about this scene?

Vito dies while making his grandson laugh. Michael dies alone. The line "I never wanted this life for you" resonates even more when knowing this.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Well, no way Vito or Sonny would have killed Fredo. Absoluetly not. I just dont see it.That's only a decision someone like Michael would make.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure Sonny wouldn't have clipped Fredo? :patrice:Sonny wasn't the type to let bullshyt slide. I know he loved his family, but Sonny was bout that action 24/7. Ask his sister's husband :russ: