Vitamins/Supplements

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: hunny. You havent heard of the word prenatal?
it mean before birth, during or related to pregnancy. so the vitamins are formulated for women.
black-kid-staring-gif.gif

@Raedawn07 please delete my previous post...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I also take the new chapter vitamins along with primrose, fish oil, zinc and turmeric and maca root pills. I can't really tell you if there is a difference or not. The only thing i notice is that when i take them consistently the nerve damage that i have in my foot doesnt ever bother me but as soon as i stop it starts hurting again.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not "supplements" but I've been doing 2 TBS of Braggs ACV in a cup of water at least once a morning before my run for the last 2 weeks. I've also been using black strapped molasses as sweetener because it's high in iron.

I had a paragard IUD re-inserted and I was bleeding very heavily. I drank the diluted ACV and the bleeding lightened in 2 days and stopped completely 2 days after that.

I've taken fat burners before running and drinking the ACV mix gave me a similar feeling. I started to sweat, increase heart rate and then just overall "energy".

ACV has also helped with indigestion issues and when I had a yeast infection.

I probably sound like a commercial but it's the shyt and I can swear by it for whatever the hell, I've used it for.