Vitamins/Supplements

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
So do you ladies take vitamins? If so have you noticed a major difference in the way you feel? I just started taking Fish oil pills and I got vitamins by a company called NewChapter its an every woman's one daily Multi-vitamin.

I've taken vitamins before but I'm never consistent with them. I'm not a fan of taking any pills.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I do and they do make a difference
my line up is bee pollen, maca root powder, green powder, fiber gummies and the vitamins in my protien shake, makes me feel like a machine, very alert and lots of energy
I'd like to add chlorella tablets tho, maybe something with selenium (to detox them heavy metals :sadcam: )
those chinese stores that sell knick knacks and supplements sell these ginseng+royal jelly supps that are good for quick energy and are supposed to be good for you but they give me hives :( have a bigass box of em

drhook94

Banned
Daps
Recently bought one of those womens' multivitamins for my girlfriend because she was always cold and tired all the time. She says she's been feeling better since.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I was just thinking about getting some vitamins, around my cycle I am so fatigued. I am also thinking about my over all health. I want to cut down on coffee or cut them completely out. I know I need iron I am looking for a good multivitamin. Ladies :feedme:

Last edited:

drhook94

Banned
Daps
I was just thinking about getting some vitamins, around my cycle I am so fatigued. I am also thinking about my over all health. I want to down coffee or cut them completely out. I know I need iron I am looking for a good multivitamin. Ladies :feedme:
Just look for anything with 100% daily iron and B vitamins. That's what you lose the most of in your cycle.

Coffee is good for you but I drink it black. You ruin it with sweetened creamers.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i take a multivitamin, calcium, magnesium, biotin , msm and fermented cod liver oil.
the only ones that i am sure make a difference are the cod liver oil , magnesium,and msm.

I was just thinking about getting some vitamins, around my cycle I am so fatigued. I am also thinking about my over all health. I want to down coffee or cut them completely out. I know I need iron I am looking for a good multivitamin. Ladies :feedme:
i just take natures bounty adult multi gummies, i like them and theyre yummy so i always rember to take them.
. i used to take prescription iron, but i eventually had to get iron transfusions and blood transfusions due to severe anemia. ive never found a solution to cycle induced fatigue, i just ride it out, but i dont have a kid to take care of so i can be lazy.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Just look for anything with 100% daily iron and B vitamins. That's what you lose the most of in your cycle.

Coffee is good for you but I drink it black. You ruin it with sweetened creamers.

Thank you. I really like coffee but I can't drink it black yet...maybe I need to work my way up to it. I figure if I can't drink it without creamers then I need to cut down on those calories.

i take a multivitamin, calcium, magnesium, biotin , msm and fermented cod liver oil.
the only ones that i am sure make a difference are the cod liver oil , magnesium,and msm.

i just take natures bounty adult multi gummies, i like them and theyre yummy so i always rember to take them.
. i used to take prescription iron, but i eventually had to get iron transfusions and blood transfusions due to severe anemia. ive never found a solution to cycle induced fatigue, i just ride it out, but i dont have a kid to take care of so i can be lazy.

I usually ride it out, it was just bad on the first day, extremely hard to wake up the first few days and then sleepy in the afternoon. But it's getting worse, like fighting to stay awake driving to work on the first day. That was really scary so I figured I need to take something to help. Thanks for the info. I'm here for gummie vitamins.

Last edited:

drhook94

Banned
Daps
Thanks you. I really like coffee but I can't drink it black yet...maybe I need to work my way up to it. I figure if I can't drink it without creamers then I need to cut down on those calories.

I usually ride it out, it was just bad on the first day, extremely hard to wake up the first few days and then sleepy in the afternoon. But it's getting worse, like fighting to stay awake driving to work on the first day. That was really scary so I figured I need to take something to help. Thanks for the info. I'm here for gummie vitamins.

As far as coffee I'd advise drinking it with milk or a very small amount of sugar, not white sugar if you can avoid it. One teaspoon of sugar is only about 15 calories so its not too bad to have a spoon of sugar in your coffee unless you drink an exorbitant amount of it.

Or if you want to be real cool, buy some flavored coffee on the internet or at one of those hipster coffee shops. I got some really good coffee at a place called Harry & David, coffee comes in stupid amounts of flavors. If its flavored you might not feel the need to add things to it.

I got some banana cream coffee that I wouldn't put anything but a little milk in, its delicious.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
As far as coffee I'd advise drinking it with milk or a very small amount of sugar, not white sugar if you can avoid it. One teaspoon of sugar is only about 15 calories so its not too bad to have a spoon of sugar in your coffee unless you drink an exorbitant amount of it.

Or if you want to be real cool, buy some flavored coffee on the internet or at one of those hipster coffee shops. I got some really good coffee at a place called Harry & David, coffee comes in stupid amounts of flavors. If its flavored you might not feel the need to add things to it.

I got some banana cream coffee that I wouldn't put anything but a little milk in, its delicious.

:ohhh: great tips, especially the flavored coffee if I only have to add a little milk and sugar or nothing I can keep my coffee. I only drink about cup a day M-F so it wouldn't be bad at all.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I was given prenatal vitamins. I used them a little and very sporadically. I heard they were supposed to be good though.