Vitali Klitschko vacates his Heavyweight Title

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's terrible how so many athletes just look over Boxing like there is no money to be made.

People need to learn Mayweather's hustle...dude pockets 2+ years worth of salary than the top MLB, NBA, and NFL players off one match because of how he manages his career. A dominant Heavyweight like a prime Mike Tyson would make a KILLING if he handled his career on his own.

Ain't nobody in their right mind trying to get involved in a corrupt sport like boxing if you excel in other sports.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
His brother ain't fought since October 2012 in a bout that went like this:

Klitscho vs. Povetkin took place in October, the bout was marred with over 160 clinches initiated by Klitschko, followed by several repeated roughhouse tactics throughout the match against Povetkin. Which included leaning on his opponent and pushing his head down and throwing Povetkin to the canvas, which resulted in the referee scoring it as a knockdown. Klitschko won by lopsided unanimous decision scoring a knockdown in round 2, and 3 knockdowns in round 7. All 3 judges had it 119-104 on the scorecards. :camby:

No wonder the HW division is so fukked up :mindblown:
that was wlad

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
that was wlad

That's why I said:

Klitscho vs. Povetkin took place in October, the bout was marred with over 160 clinches initiated by Klitschko, followed by several repeated roughhouse tactics throughout the match against Povetkin. Which included leaning on his opponent and pushing his head down and throwing Povetkin to the canvas, which resulted in the referee scoring it as a knockdown. Klitschko won by lopsided unanimous decision scoring a knockdown in round 2, and 3 knockdowns in round 7. All 3 judges had it 119-104 on the scorecards. :camby:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
so what the hell does that have to do with vitali, friend? :stopitslime:

Him and his brother were the HW champions and neither one of these dudes have had a fight since IN OVER A YEAR...do I need to explain any further...stranger
inahyb.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Him and his brother were the HW champions and neither one of these dudes have had a fight since IN OVER A YEAR...do I need to explain any further...stranger
you just posted an article that said he fought in october and here you are saying "neither one of these dudes have had a fight since IN OVER A YEAR" :dahell:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
OCTOBER 2012...damn can you read dude

Looks at rep, looks at daps...ok got it now

you know how i know you know nothing and are a clown?

he actually fought 2 months ago, october 5 2013. of course you did a quick google to defend yourself. i wouldnt expect not knowing anything about the topic stop you from posting
:troll:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
you know how i know you know nothing and are a clown?

he actually fought 2 months ago, october 5 2013. of course you did a quick google to defend yourself. i wouldnt expect not knowing anything about the topic stop you from posting
:troll:

My mistake, but his brother still hasn't fought since 2012 and there hasn't been a HW boxing title defense from these two since 2009. You right about me mistaking dudes last fight being in 2013 not 2012 but I still stand by my statement of them being a very big reason the decision is garbage. You still can't read though if it took you that long to realize it
4fwj75.jpg