Visualization of Other Planets Replacing the moon.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jupiter and your anus for me brehs :noah:
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was fukking around with that VR Space Engine and that shyt is dope asf. It's a liter simulation of the universe from an inside perspective and you can travel anywhere that we currently have documented in space.

Pulling up on Galaxy black holes (pause) and moving around shyt like that is dope asf, especially in VR where you really feel right there.
Dope, this on the Quest?

And dope vid op… but what would that gravity do? Moon is much smaller than most of those planets

We would have a REAL 3 Body Problem I assume

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You would be traveling through nothing for 4 years before you reached the closest solar system.

You would go insane well before you reached anything of note.
At the speed of light, time would stop for him. So anywhere he goes, from his perspective, he got there instantly. It is only us who are moving at our normal speed will live through the number of years it takes him to actually get there. That is why moving close the the speed of light slows down aging (time), called time dilation.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was fukking around with that VR Space Engine and that shyt is dope asf. It's a liter simulation of the universe from an inside perspective and you can travel anywhere that we currently have documented in space.

Pulling up on Galaxy black holes (pause) and moving around shyt like that is dope asf, especially in VR where you really feel right there.
Haven't really kept up with the technology but what platform you using breh? Son is getting older so wouldn't mind looking into trying out some vr games with him.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Haven't really kept up with the technology but what platform you using breh? Son is getting older so wouldn't mind looking into trying out some vr games with him.
I'm using the Oculus Quest 2 but thru Steam, so it's connected to a gaming PC (I don't have a gaming PC, it's an app called Shadow PC that's a full gaming PC you can log into on any device and connect a controller or VR device).

Outside of the actual VR apps, you can use Virtual Desktop or Bigscreen app to play games in a big ass theater, custom houses, ect.