Virgins are a turnoff. So gotdamn overrated....

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
dawg i was at a little kickback earlier this week and theres this one virgin girl feelin me and we get to making out and everytime i tried to put my hand anywhere she was all NO and shyt :what: even when she was drunk, like that virgin shyt lame fukk a challenge

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Damn ya'll dudes are impossible to satisfy, I feel ya'll on not wanting some stuck up prude virgin :ehh:

But you would think that a girl that is able to remain a virgin thru this age of whorish behavior would be praised a little more.

But then ya'll will make a thread complaining about all women being hoes :what:

threat3.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn ya'll dudes are impossible to satisfy, I feel ya'll on not wanting some stuck up prude virgin :ehh:

But you would think that a girl that is able to remain a virgin thru this age of whorish behavior would be praised a little more.

But then ya'll will make a thread complaining about all women being hoes :what:

Don't lump me in that group, sir. I have no problem with a broad wanting to wait till marriage. The problem is with the ones who toss that shyt around as if they deserve some sort of award for not spreading their legs. That's cool and all, but really, who gives a fukk?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Don't lump me in that group, sir. I have no problem with a broad wanting to wait till marriage. The problem is with the ones who toss that shyt around as if they deserve some sort of award for not spreading their legs. That's cool and all, but really, who gives a fukk?

Yeah I feel u on that, I don't like that either. I can understand not wanting that. :manny:

I thought u were just shyttin on all female virgins, my bad. :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It has pluses and minuses, she'll almost always catch some type of feelings after the fact so that kinda ruins it. But I think they get their overratedness from dudes wanting to mold their own personal freaks. I prefer experience myself, I ain't got the patience to teach but I damn sure don't mind learning shyt.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i bet ur one of those

"i dont care how many dudes she's been with in the past. Who wants a female with no experience" ass nikkas arent you?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't cosign this thread.

unless it's a casual thing, no strings attached, virgin is ideal. sure you gotta teach her. but at the same time there's no other feeling like knowing you were her first and it's a relationship. it's just a beautiful thing.