SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

another-satisfying-racial-moment-asrm.gif

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
hes had the podcast for a while with stevie its called black and white. i sub to the brand and I think vince gets a bad rep. like he didn't write some of the best stuff in wrestling history? sure he wrote some bad stuff too. I don't think he's a racist either from what i've heard and seen. he was the one pushing for booker t to be champion he wasn't forced to do that booker said it himself.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
One of the biggest frauds in professional wrestling history

His whole strategy was him doing stupid high school kid shyt in professional wrestling. A short sighted bullshyt storylines that look like they were written by someone with ADHD. Him, bytchoff and hoegan are three guys who successfully destroyed WCW and then TNA.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
hes had the podcast for a while with stevie its called black and white. i sub to the brand and I think vince gets a bad rep. like he didn't write some of the best stuff in wrestling history? sure he wrote some bad stuff too. I don't think he's a racist either from what i've heard and seen. he was the one pushing for booker t to be champion he wasn't forced to do that booker said it himself.
The reason they put a belt on Booker was because of them receiving backlash from the media about being a racist company. Same way when Vince McMahon let a few black wrestlers win the belts because the media got tired of mostly white people winning belts.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The reason they put a belt on Booker was because of them receiving backlash from the media about being a racist company. Same way when Vince McMahon let a few black wrestlers win the belts because the media got tired of mostly white people winning belts.

They also had a racial discrimination lawsuit to deal with at that time as well.