Vince McMahon sold remaining shares ending ties with WWE, edit Nick Khan attempts to sell his too

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
If you and someone you know hold shares in a company and you both are looking to sell at the same (him and Vince), does it make sense to let someone sell all of theirs first and then the next person comes in and sells theirs?

shyt Vince was getting blasted for the lawsuit so wouldn’t it have made sense for Khan to be like “look Vince get rid of your shyt first and then I will take care of mine”. Just seems logical to me because even if Khan is in the middle of this shyt it’s still not common public knowledge, shyt a lot of people would be like “who the fukk is he”.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
IMO Nick Khan is taking advantage of the stock price. He's being paid a healthy salary plus word is he got an 8 figure bonus for executing WWE's sale.
Yep, I honestly don't get what these mofos do with all their money, I guess at some point it becomes a game of how much can you make?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
IMO Nick Khan is taking advantage of the stock price. He's being paid a healthy salary plus word is he got an 8 figure bonus for executing WWE's sale.
Execs can't just be like "oh the stock reached a high price today, think I'm going to sell off all my stock now." Because of insider trading laws, they have to basically apply to put their stock up for sale at a specific date.