Vince McMahon is under federal investigation.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now it makes sense :dead:
But trump with a lot of pic with Epstein and seen at party’s get the benefit of the doubt

Can’t make this shyt up

We can’t wait to tear each other down but them keep the to themselves until the courts prove it

Daps
@Bryan Danielson :ufdup:

Come to the front of the congregation. You weren't at the Take Dat parties but I have it on good authority that you were DEFINITELY at the McMahon parties shouting "YES! YES! YES!"

:dame:

Now I won't try to come up with theories on what you were doing or what was being done to you that made you shout "yes" that many times...

But let's just say the word on the street is that the TSC brehs had a very good reason for kicking you out of that part of the coli and it's why you had to make your new home in JBO :dame:

They say there's a reason why you're collecting unsuspecting brehs into your "A Team Elite" :dame:

They even say it's getting so spooky that just last night that @humminbird and @oregano flow had to tell you " :huhldup: No Diddy no @Kasper KArr" in this thread:

:dame: :dame: :dame:

"A Team Elite" indeed :dame:

The only folks that know where the bodies is buried is you and Vince :sas2:which sex toy did he name after you Bryan?

Nvm I don't even wanna know :dame:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So do the feds just sit around until TMZ breaks a story? P Diddy is near a billionaire, Vince IS a billionaire. Why did it take them going viral for fukkery before they were investigated?
Yes. Civil lawsuits assist them getting investigations approved.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
@Bryan Danielson :ufdup:

Come to the front of the congregation. You weren't at the Take Dat parties but I have it on good authority that you were DEFINITELY at the McMahon parties shouting "YES! YES! YES!"

Now I won't try to come up with theories on what you were doing or what was being done to you that made you shout "yes" that many times...

But let's just say the word on the street is that the TSC brehs had a very good reason for kicking you out of that part of the coli and it's why you had to make your new home in JBO :dame:

They say there's a reason why you're collecting unsuspecting brehs into your "A Team Elite" :dame:

They even say it's getting so spooky that just last night that @humminbird and @oregano flow had to tell you " :huhldup: No Diddy no @Kasper KArr" in this thread:

:dame: :dame: :dame:

"A Team Elite" indeed :dame:

The only folks that know where the bodies is buried is you and Vince :sas2:which sex toy did he name after you Bryan?

Nvm I don't even wanna know :dame:
this is what happened?:dahell:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So do the feds just sit around until TMZ breaks a story? P Diddy is near a billionaire, Vince IS a billionaire. Why did it take them going viral for fukkery before they were investigated?
Yes.

People watch way too many detective shows and believe police is investigating shyt and solving cases. 90% of cases they solve is because someone snitches or if a reporter/private investigator does all the legwork for them and hands them the case.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Daps

WOW.

I wonder if white people post stuff 24-7 shytting on Vince McMahon and wanting him buried alive like we doing with Puffy, etc.

I know @Bryan Danielson doesn't want him buried alive but it's only because he was involved and was in the room with naked Vince McMahon, the hoes and the dildos. :dame:

So naturally he aint gon post about it 24/7. He wants this swept under the rug as quickly as possible.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know @Bryan Danielson doesn't want him buried alive but it's only because he was involved and was in the room with naked Vince McMahon, the hoes and the dildos. :dame:

So naturally he aint gon post about it 24/7. He wants this swept under the rug as quickly as possible.

They don’t believe you man :russ:

We all seen Vince hang with Puffy and drink that Puffy Juice!!! Lol

Trump + Vince + Puffy + @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Yall used to call that a good night back in the day when yall could “grab them by the p*ssy”:takedat:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
IMG-20230403-155232.jpg