"Vince McMahon Is Buying AEW Bro"- Vince Russo

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Russo also conveniently left out the fact that AEW was formed as an alternative to the Vince-run company. Snowman is a fan first and foremost so I highly doubt he's selling, especially to the guy that because of his fukkery inspired him to financially back an upstart promotion.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Russo also conveniently left out the fact that AEW was formed as an alternative to the Vince-run company. Snowman is a fan first and foremost so I highly doubt he's selling, especially to the guy that because of his fukkery inspired him to financially back an upstart promotion.

How dare you use logic when refuting Vince Russo :skip:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don’t see Tony ever selling AEW outright but he may get investors if the tv deals aren’t to his expectations

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't see Tony ever selling part of the company, cause then he would need to actually run it like a real business. Investors want to see actual profits and growth in particular

I think people forget how old Vince is now, he's getting close to 80. Even that small time where he "came back" he was working remote most of the time cause his health wasn't in a position where he can be traveling constantly anymore