"Vince McMahon Is Buying AEW Bro"- Vince Russo

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Says Shane didn't meet to think about wrestling Darby Allin, says Vince has too much sh1t going on so he's acting through Shane, who's also pissed at how things played out with TKO/Vince. Russo says if WBD's deal falls through that Tony Khan will want to sell.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol:

This is all ridiculous but I will say this.... if the WBD deal falls through (and I say that because WBD is in a lot of turmoil right now) I do think Tony Khan is going to have to think long and hard about what he wants out of this company... he's never had to think beyond "these are my action figures and this is my sandbox" before..

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any way they don't get a deal with WBD
Like even if it's not for the # they wanted, they are still gonna get a deal
And no Vince will not be involved, no advertiser will come within 100 ft of them if they did that

Russos theory is Vince wont be publicly attached to it, it'll be Shane, but Shane will be in heavy communication with Vince. Like WWE just did for some time before the more detailed allegations came out early this yr.

I could only see this happening if WBD lowballed Tony something crazy though

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Just for the fun of it. Wouldn't there likely be some issues from the WWE sale that would keep any of the McMahons from buying into a "direct competitor"

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Just for the fun of it. Wouldn't there likely be some issues from the WWE sale that would keep any of the McMahons from buying into a "direct competitor"

Vince 100%. Shane really depends since he wasn't working for the company officially like Steph and Triple H.