Vince GOATsso, with Steve Austin confirmation, confirms he told Rockkkus to go third person

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Ken shamrock states the rock stole his name
He was ken "the rock" shamrock in mma

:mjlol:

Lol that’s what happens when a wrestler don’t know wrestling and the guy interviewing him never knew shyt either to correct him.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Has Rock ever discussed who came up with that? I have always heard it was JR and I believe that more so than Russo. Russo could of had a hand in that.

None of us were there to even argue this, so unless Rock has addressed it, who knows.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce Prichard and Jim Ross both told independent stories of how Jim Ross told Dwayne to start addressing himself in third person like Deion Sanders.

But sure, we'll believe the habitual liar about this one :mjgrin:

With all fairness to JR, I listen to both Russo and JR podcast and JRs ideas and fantasy booking are usually horrible and real basic and obvious... I believe Russo on this one because going 3rd person seems like one of his ideas just based off his sense of humor...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
With all fairness to JR, I listen to both Russo and JR podcast and JRs ideas and fantasy booking are usually horrible and real basic and obvious... I believe Russo on this one because going 3rd person seems like one of his ideas just based off his sense of humor...

JR’s ideas came from football and 1970s wrestling. Russo’s ideas came from Jerry Springer, 90s teen movies and early South Park

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Has Rock ever discussed who came up with that? I have always heard it was JR and I believe that more so than Russo. Russo could of had a hand in that.

None of us were there to even argue this, so unless Rock has addressed it, who knows.

Obviously not, I’m sure he loves that people like Ross and Pritchard who can’t go a day without mentioning him and their “influence” on him. Keeps his name active amongst the marks and he doesn’t have to directly do anything

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Kinda sad how the Attitufe Era is still discussed two decades later. Wrestling really peaked twenty years ago.