Vin Diesel Purchases xXx franchise, 4th To Film In December

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:skip:

Uhhhhh .. ok

I understand why people make films. Its to make money. Thank you for that.

Still doesnt change the fact that xxx is a second rate knockoff james bond; a horrible franchise whos purchase imbeds the same enthusiasm I would get had you announced vin bought the rights to “shorty shyt stain” life story; which you undoubtedly would have informed me of all the benefits of ownership that come with the shorty shyt stain™ Legacy Brand. Thinking caps :banderas:

:wtb:

:francis: okay breh. Point is, you asked why someone would buy the franchise, I gave you an an answer. And like I said, whether you like it or not is moot. It makes a lot of money with the potential to make more. Why the fukk wouldn't he buy it?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
dude is gonna be like 60 years old playing a x-games skateboarder. the last movie was laughably bad. I mean the F&F movies seem like non-fiction compared to that last XXX.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Waits for Rock to get spinoff in this franchise too... :lolbron:

giphy.gif

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so it wont be critically acclaimed but Dont sleep on the international market for XXX,he's trying to eat. I like what they did with the last XXX how it had something for everybody: Donnie Yen, Tony ja,that famous Indian actress, that Australian lesbo chick, The Hound(UK audiences), Ice Cube......really it was fun for all.....not a good domestic movie but internationally it can be a decent hit. Vin diesel knows the formula......that last pitch black movie was unforgivable though, boring and uninspiring and tired. Did that really ply in theaters?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ok, so it wont be critically acclaimed but Dont sleep on the international market for XXX,he's trying to eat. I like what they did with the last XXX how it had something for everybody: Donnie Yen, Tony ja,that famous Indian actress, that Australian lesbo chick, The Hound(UK audiences), Ice Cube......really it was fun for all.....not a good domestic movie but internationally it can be a decent hit. Vin diesel knows the formula......that last pitch black movie was unforgivable though, boring and uninspiring and tired. Did that really ply in theaters?
Yeah it did,another Riddikk film is coming at some point as well.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Must make the next one Ice Cube vs Vin Diesel

I bet it would sell if marketed decently