“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bro they are going to go full reload. Between those picks and the Suns picks they are good. Also with the Apron if they kept those picks they would be pick 30. The crazy part, is the Knicks still have their 2024 draft picks to add talent.

LIKE WOW Leon Rose is a fukking Genius
They just traded for one of their picks back too. They did the right thing.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why? They were about to go over the second apron to keep them…. Now they can do it with a team that can win a championship.
Not strictly about money but playing opportunity, I don't think OG would want to take a step back, he left Raptors for a bigger opportunity and Mikal will take a big chunk of that. But we will see. My initial guess is Knicks probably heard OG was going to get overpaid by another team and they decided to go all the way for Mikal here.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Not strictly about money but playing opportunity, I don't think OG would want to take a step back, he left Raptors for a bigger opportunity and Mikal will take a big chunk of that. But we will see. My initial guess is Knicks probably heard OG was going to get overpaid by another team and they decided to go all the way for Mikal here.

OG about to get $200m

He not worried about shots

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Leon not playin around

01nba-leonrose1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg