“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't believe in moral victories
They should've won this series
Horrible performance in a game 7 at home letting a team damn near shoot 70% for an entire game
I knew that game 3 choke would come back to bite them in the ass
After OG went down they were no longer the better team so letting that game slip was curtains

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, this team most likely wouldn't play as hard if any other coach was at the helm, and by most standards they grossly overachieved for the season. You're gonna have to live with some faults with any coach you hire, and nothing about this series, nor season convinced me that restarting the coaching carousel is what's best for this team.
they will run out of gas before ever reaching the finals; this always happens to thibs' teams
thibs was the best coach for a young, undisciplined team - now its time to get some one else

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It was a great one. After years of God awful basketball I couldn't be more appreciative of what they accomplished with their backs against the wall.

Facts, got to appreciate this shyt even with how it ended.

Dread the days of watching the Mudiay, Lou Amundson, Payton, etc.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i expected nothing after game 5. that really felt like the end even going up 3-2. they were on like 5% battery at that point.

i hate that zesty bytch Haliburton like everyone else, but i ain't that mad.

Brown and Tatum better watch themselves, b/c the grim reaper Pacers are definitely avoiding one of em. Taps is definitely dead for the series now that they're playing Indiana