“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I fukk with Perk HEAVY.

The only TV Knicks that saw our potential for YEARS.
I used to hate the mere idea of hearing this nikka talk ball. But he won me over this season. It's not necessarily the fact he fukks with the squad, it's the fact he saw the potential when literally every big name in sports media was shytting on us. That goes for the fakest Knicks fan on Google Earth Nas too---------> :unimpressed:

Perk's in a business where it's dangerous to go against the status quo. He knows he's supposed to say good things about this team or player, and say bad things about that team or player. To go against that takes some balls (:dame:).

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I used to hate the mere idea of hearing this nikka talk ball. But he won me over this season. It's not necessarily the fact he fukks with the squad, it's the fact he saw the potential when literally every big name in sports media was shytting on us. That goes for the fakest Knicks fan on Google Earth Nas too---------> :unimpressed:

Perk's in a business where it's dangerous to go against the status quo. He knows he's supposed to say good things about this team or player, and say bad things about that team or player. To go against that takes some balls (:dame:).
Plus it’s obvious he’s actually watching the games.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Plus it’s obvious he’s actually watching the games.
Big facts. We're in the age of everybody wanting to be a part of everything, but a lot of them not wanting to put in the work necessary to know what the fukk they're talking about. Go in an IG comments section about Brunson and the first thing you see is some teenager saying "foul merchant" when the nikka would still be the leading scorer in these playoffs if you took free throw points away. Sports talk, especially NBA, is at an all time low on a general scale.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Perk was paddling out to his own island while the rest of the media was forming a massive human shield for Becky Hammond, Candace Parker, and Kenny Smith’s shyt takes.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The way Oakley threw that Maui Thai elbow:wow:
I want to see Donte, Precious, or OG throw a punch at someone next season. Notice I said "next season" Can't afford to lose anyone for a game right now. But we need some floor generals to make cats second think Embiid type fukkery.