“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
fukk those guys at da end of da day
Game was a hacking fest on their end and they shot like 80 percent from the field.

That aint happening again. Keep in mind mitch missed da entire second half too. No doubt joel shoulds been thrown out for that shyt. Wasnt even close to a basketball play
Yep, I ain’t gonna go into the Embiid ejection thing because league ain’t tossing out a star but that big dumb bytch ain’t shooting like that again. Knew it was a dub in the 3rd, he literally couldn’t miss then you pressure him and he gets auto free throws. Take one at their spot then send em home at the garden.

Don’t want to hear no crying from them no more.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That was disgusting to watch. Hope you guys demolish these clowns.

Honestly, I’m in full support of sending Obi Toppin’s brother out there to spear Embiid’s knees.

Guy is an absolute disgrace and the game is legitimately safer and better without him. If Embiid is hurt, it is better for basketball. Just a certified piece of garbage.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That was disgusting to watch. Hope you guys demolish these clowns.

Honestly, I’m in full support of sending Obi Toppin’s brother out there to spear Embiid’s knees.

Guy is an absolute disgrace and the game is legitimately safer and better without him. If Embiid is hurt, it is better for basketball. Just a certified piece of garbage.
Nah, respect.
I feel you but I care about the health of my players more than vengeance against Embiid.
It's like being blatantly racist towards whites...last thing I'm giving them is the satisfaction of feeling like legit victims. fukk EM.

Knicks need to keep playing the way we are. Intense physicality that is within the bounds of the game of basketball. NOW...one thing we DO NEED to do is when shyt like that happens again...EVERY KNICK ON THE COURT NEEDS TO BE IN EMBIID'S FACE. Let him know what time it is.

Let him know and the REFS know that it'll be a true game stoppage type shyt if it continues. That will force the REFS to pay attention because they aren't trying to see a brawl. (Which could very well happen in game 4 or 5.)

I don't like that Donte was the only one to check Embiid for that clown shyt.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really blaming Miitch like Embiid didn't almost tear his acl? He damaged the ankle he had surgery on dude should've been ejected fukk that.

If Draymond did that to Mitch, he would be suspended for the rest of the series. The League needs to suspend him for injuring Robinson

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Nah, respect.
I feel you but I care about the health of my players more than vengeance against Embiid.
It's like being blatantly racist towards whites...last thing I'm giving them is the satisfaction of feeling like legit victims. fukk EM.

Knicks need to keep playing the way we are. Intense physicality that is within the bounds of the game of basketball. NOW...one thing we DO NEED to do is when shyt like that happens again...EVERY KNICK ON THE COURT NEEDS TO BE IN EMBIID'S FACE. Let him know what time it is.

Let him know and the REFS know that it'll be a true game stoppage type shyt if it continues. That will force the REFS to pay attention because they aren't trying to see a brawl. (Which could very well happen in game 4 or 5.)

I don't like that Donte was the only one to check Embiid for that clown shyt.

Agreed, where the fukk were the other Knicks to defend Robinson

Donte a real one for that

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yall really blaming Miitch like Embiid didn't almost tear his acl? He damaged the ankle he had surgery on dude should've been ejected fukk that.
Right!
This nikka Mitch just came off an injury and is playing Embiid as well as anyone could expect any other center to play him.
He's been in EVERY playoff game.

I stand in support of Mitch. fukk the slander.