“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only pussies tank to get a lower seed
That's shameful shyt and I don't want it anywhere near this team
Makes it seem like you're scared of certain teams when they don't really have control of who they're playing win or lose
Everyone is all tied so many different outcomes

Also getting to 50 wins is much more important than ducking any team
even though you are right, the macho shyt ain't gonna help us win no chips lol
i do want that 50th win, and hopefully that still allows us to have da most favorable path in da playoffs.

Keep in mind we are missing our second best player

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He supposed to ignore his mans?
You don’t let your man rub your head like a bytch. I love my boys and we talk shyt when we play ball I expect Mikal to want to drop 50 on his boys more than any other player. Not 5 points and get bytched while smiling about it that shyt can’t fly. Hoe ass nikka.

Nets used to routinely kick the Knicks ass. Made Julius Randle son cry. That’s what we gotta get back to. Being the villain.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Mikal could definitely be the missing piece.

Brunson/McBride
Mikal/DDV
OG/JHart
Randle/Bogi/Precious
iHart/Robinson

You're not beating that squad in a 7 game series.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Mikal could definitely be the missing piece.

Brunson/McBride
Mikal/DDV
OG/JHart
Randle/Bogi/Precious
iHart/Robinson

You're not beating that squad in a 7 game series.
We’re not getting mikal without giving up a combination of OG/hart/DDV and picks.

Nets not giving us mikal for just picks/throwaway players like precious and Bogi.

Donte is turning into a solid starter and with a greener light, he can be a consistent 20pt guy.

They 100% gonna want OG, so you gotta ask who is more important.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We’re not getting mikal without giving up a combination of OG/hart/DDV and picks.

Nets not giving us mikal for just picks/throwaway players like precious and Bogi.

Donte is turning into a solid starter and with a greener light, he can be a consistent 20pt guy.

They 100% gonna want OG, so you gotta ask who is more important.
Yup. And I think it's kinda obvious og>. His defense is clearly better

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don’t see Tsai trading Mikal here at all. It would swing too much of NYC to the Knicks and for Business/Marketing reasons it would be a bad move.
Mikal is making the block hot. The fans are sick of that shyt and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this teammates are too.
We got the draft picks right to do so right? It's just a matter of the nets being dikks?
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but Bojan’s contract can make the money work so it’s just a matter of picks. Mikal’s value is lower than it was in the summer but it probably would still take 5 firsts or so to really entice them.