“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I knew he wasn’t coming back this season. I had a feeling that Randle needed surgery and that the timetable would have him miss the rest of the season. Knicks were probably trying to use other treatments & hope they could postpone the surgery until the offseason, but his shoulder wasn’t healing like it should.

F*ck JJJ & the Miami Heat. I hope they don’t get out the play-in

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The window is closed

Hatenstein gonna be too expensive, OG getting a big deal and randle/brunson extensions coming.

This was a death blow. Leon has to package these picks now

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The window is closed

Hatenstein gonna be too expensive, OG getting a big deal and randle/brunson extensions coming.

This was a death blow. Leon has to package these picks now
This is dramatic. We can keep everyone if we wanted to. It’d be expensive but if the team is competitive enough (like it seems they have been) it would be worth it. None of the core guys are even 30 yet.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Julius re-injured his surgery 5 weeks ago which begs the question why the fukk was the Knicks allowing him to do full contact 3 weeks after dislocating his shoulder

I feel like it’s one of those injuries that you don’t know how bad it is until you try it out. It doesn’t seem like it would have ever healed on its own so the timetable makes no difference. They just needed to decide how long they could hold off on surgery without affecting next season too.