“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i can do is laugh at people who didn't want dejounte murray on this team and thought lesser players were a better fit lmao 🤣 .

If we had Murray out there when Brunson was resting and not Alec fukking burkes, we'd be in a much better position.

Some of yall wanted Brodgen too:snoop:🤣 His fragile.ass wouldnt last a week with Thibs and he's been out for 2 months lol. It is what it is at this point.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats fine, I can live with three weeks. :manny:

This is not fine and i dont trust knick timelines :yeshrug:

IF we can get everyone back By march that would be nice:francis:

Stop with the doom talk breh :why:

The fukk? It says it’s a minor issue. Relax!

OG is a very injury prone player breh lol
Has been for years, this is definitely something to keep an eye on.

He's already been gone for like 3 weeks and is bout to miss another 3 weeks or so.

My goodness man, learn to be positive.

II would rather be in the position we are in with OG atm then having RJ’s mediocre self and having us fight for the fukking play in.

you are confusing positvity with reality lol
I'm OG's biggest advocate in here:gucci:, so your energy is unnecessary.

I hope he comes back healthy obviously but dont tell me isnt injury prone lol he is.

and da knicks be lying about how injured a player is all the time

:francis: I’m gonna have to fukk that fakkit @seemorecizzy in the ass one time. Pause.

:camby: All that negativity is dead, b.

It's this week, next week then there's an all star break. He'll be back by March 3rd. He can play ball as soon as he gets back. He doesn't have to be reevaluated like Julius and Mitch. It ain't that deep

You guys are all wrong :yeshrug:

"it aint that deep":mjlol:

"Minor issue":mjlol:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
You guys are all wrong :yeshrug:

"it aint that deep":mjlol:

"Minor issue":mjlol:

Great, you want a consolation prize? So you want to feel gratification for the team going down the wrong direction.

Pretty lame if you ask me breh

Just say I unfortunately knew this would happen instead of trying to start a back and forth over this. Do better!

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great, you want a consolation prize? So you want to feel gratification for the team going down the wrong direction.

Pretty lame if you ask me breh

Just say I unfortunately knew this would happen instead of trying to start a back and forth over this. Do better!
i didnt want to be right
but u said i was overreacting and being negative for having legitimate concerns that ended up being accurate lol

Don't try and spin it into something else. I know how this team operates and no injury related to OG is ever "minor".

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
i didnt want to be right
but u said i was overreacting and being negative for having legitimate concerns that ended up being accurate lol

Don't try and spin it into something else. I know how this team operates and no injury related to OG is ever "minor".

Not spinning shyt breh

Just say you were right instead of trying to insinuate this back and forth and gloat about it.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
all i can do is laugh at people who didn't want dejounte murray on this team and thought lesser players were a better fit lmao 🤣 .

If we had Murray out there when Brunson was resting and not Alec fukking burkes, we'd be in a much better position.

Some of yall wanted Brodgen too:snoop:🤣 His fragile.ass wouldnt last a week with Thibs and he's been out for 2 months lol. It is what it is at this point.

From what I remember those arguments were for the most part made using a reality where OG and Randle were going to be back sooner than later. That changes the entire structure of the team, where the need for DJM's skillset isn't as glaring.

But yeah in a world where your 2nd and 3rd options are out of commission, possibly until next season, it's very easy to look back and say they should've just thrown in that extra 1st for Murray. Especially seeing how Burks/Bog apparently cant give you more than 15 minutes before the ship starts to sink.