“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good win, hopefully these fukkers win tomorrow too and don’t rest anybody because I think I’m going to the game :francis:
Knicks don't rest unless legitimately injured. Notice how much Thibs was sitting and bringing back the starters all night yesterday. The 2nd unit with RJ played a ton in the 2nd half. Even RJ actually was getting taken out the game a lot. Thibs has actually been eyeing their minutes so far especially I'm sure because of the amount of b2b games they've had since preseason. Everyone so far is still healthy so I expect regular rotations tonight.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Barkley just generalizing man shyt is truly bottom tier analysis he ain’t watch no games. Julius needs to shoot the ball even if it’s at a voluminous, streaky clip it opens up his game and our offense.

Julius is off to such a weird start he’s been a stronger jump shooter than driver. His touch is completely off/late and he’s muscling his way to the basket it’s been ugly. He hasn’t been able to get all the way to the rim and when he has he literally has not finished everything is through contact and leads to whistle or miss.

He’s 4 of 19 on lay-ups (21%)
He’s 0 of 11 (!) at the rim
He’s 14 for 42 of jumpers (33%)

Last edited: