“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
To be fair to @ikbm, he backed off that angle months ago.
it coincided with him actually being a positive player.
like he objectively was average to bad for 80 percent of the season thus far. His usage and flaws only get highlighted when thibs runs him through a brickwall for game after game.
GIPke8IWAAAr3jQ-1.jpg

I dont say things to say them.
of course his chart looked like a titty
like i promise you, its okay to say the nikka was playing like trash when he was.

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
:dahell::snoop: Nikkas in here posting line charts and shyt.
explaining in depth that josh hart needing to score points isnt enough :mjlol:
him being ignored on defense isnt enough :mjlol:
josh hart HIMSELF saying he needs to shoot better isnt enough :mjlol:
josh best stretch the entire season coincides with him shooting and scoring the best the entire season and that aint enough :mjlol:
analytics are used to assist the eye test. But if your eye test is biased I cant help you. :mjlol:
the same people who say the boxscore is irrelevant willsit there and count josh hart rebounds :mjlol:
Championship teams can use josh harts, Sure. They also dont pay josh hart's that kinda money and play them 40 minutes to just hustle :mjlol:
This is why bruce brown got his money on another team and they pay christian braun and peyton watson dog shyt money to do *josh hart stuff*
the roster you see is cause of analytics. Believe it or not Josh hart is a knick cause of analytics. OG is a knick cause of analytics. donte, hartenstein? you guessed it. All roster moves are done in part cause of analytics from one of the largest(if not THEE largest) analytic departments in the league.:mjlol:
you think a league that generates billions of dollars based on the performance on the court isnt using data and statistical models :mjlol:
oversimplifying the game and rolling the ball out like "damn that boy can hoop" is a thing of the past. :mjlol:
all the teams in the running for title contending are heavily reliant on analytics :mjlol:
If yal dont get the aid that it is...fukk it, yal can go to hell I give up :mjlol:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
^^ i thought u said he backed off dat shyt.
He sounding like a full blown troll to me lol

Man had some nerd chart waiting in the stash🤣
me calling josh hart trash when he was trash wasnt trolling. I havent called him trash for a minute except for that last game.
I called him trash every game he was trash, and nothing when he wasnt...it's pretty simple.
I even say when he's not trash, which I would have today if nikkas didnt get their panties in a bunch lol