“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Im not liking this 2 game losing streak. Im not liking these injuries piling up. Feeling very uneasy. Need us to be fully healthy by our 60th game.
I got negged to death when i posted this back on Feb 10.

These injuries are killing us. We’re officially at 60 games. And we’re still injured. OG still out another 2 weeks, and still no official word on julius.

We’re literally 1 game ahead of the 8th spot.

Soon as the expectations got high and real, we got jinxed with injuries

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
you dont get tired of having ass takes and being a dumbass for a decade?
it was my fault engaging with a nikka that dont know shyt about ball
you right
First of all, you stay on my d*ck, always saying something negative or contrary to what I say.

Secondly if your clown ass ventured out of the Knicks thread, you would see I'm a lot smarter than what you realize.

Thirdly, your always angry pessimistic ass can kick rocks.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
First of all, you stay on my d*ck, always saying something negative or contrary to what I say.

Secondly if your clown ass ventured out of the Knicks thread, you would see I'm a lot smarter than what you realize.

Thirdly, your always angry pessimistic ass can kick rocks.
:mjlol: just cause i call josh hart ass doesnt mean im pessimistic :mjlol: that nikka is just trash
the nikka you dikkride on the team you called him overrated average trash before he played a second for the knicks

and having conversations of substance on this forum is a wild suggestion :mjlol:
tlr, higher learning :mjlol:
sports are black and white for the most part...you introduce the opportunity for nuance and gray areas to nikkas on this forum you get conversations with nikkas like you. mind numbingly reductive.
you hate the nuggets cause their best player is white :russ: like cmon dog
this was a waste of time